Flyknit Chukka Thread

Not only did @soundbomber
 say that he said "Must be sour you couldn't get a pair. It's ok, just wait on the restock that you think is happening." Then I burned him a new buttonhole (with plenty of reps) and his pathetic response got zero. 
Now he is a certified d-bag on my list an many other loyal Nters on here. What a pathetic dude…LOL...

2nd round KO

:lol:

:rofl:

Last edited:

I don't know which to get. The Neo Turquoise Chukkas or the Midnight Fog Chukkas. Thanks in advance.
When I was deciding on my first pair of Flyknits it came down to those two pairs for me as well. Ultimately I decided on the Midnight Fogs because you can really see the knit pattern as opposed to the Neo Turquoise. But in my opinion you really can't go wrong with either colorway. 

When I was deciding on my first pair of Flyknits it came down to those two pairs for me as well. Ultimately I decided on the Midnight Fogs because you can really see the knit pattern as opposed to the Neo Turquoise. But in my opinion you really can't go wrong with either colorway. 
when in doubt, buy both.

Current collection.
Nice!! A bit of everything
nthat.gif

Thanks! I went with the Neo Turquoise one because I called nike and I was able to get a size 12 for $115 with two day shipping! So excited to get my pair.

Back
Top Bottom