Flyknit Chukka Thread

how exacty do these. i brought a size 12. when i first put on, should they feel tight in the front, nd get more loose as i wear more ? or they just suppose to be tight

I think they are a little tight. Depends if you have wide feet. I prefer .5 size up on these.

I think they are a little tight. Depends if you have wide feet. I prefer .5 size up on these.
I'm a true 9.5, and I don't have wide feet I bought a 9.5 in chunks. They do feel really tight in the front but after an hour or two of wear they loosed up.

Waitso you should .5 size up? I thought everyone went .5 down? Or was that only the FSB?

Everybody is different some say half size down or TTS. I stuck with TTS with these cause when I half sized down they were too clamped down for me.

As for the FSB's I had to go down a full size and I had some wiggle room. You should go and try some on at your local NT or shop near you and see how they feel, unless you want to go through the hassle of buying online then having to return them and wait for them to come in again.

Last edited:
Wore my red's for the second time today, still the best (GR) pair IMO :pimp:

d05a7b72b20411e3b06212b56c4ce837_8.jpg

Oh yes!!!! I'm excited about these. Can't wait for them to be delivered. Went down a 1/2 size because of everyone's review here of how they run big.

Too happy. Two shoes were on my radar....these and Wades. 1 down...1 to go.

View media item 874372

Oh yes!!!! I'm excited about these. Can't wait for them to be delivered. Went down a 1/2 size because of everyone's review here of how they run big.

Too happy. Two shoes were on my radar....these and Wades. 1 down...1 to go.
How do these feel compare to the regular chukka? Heavy? Light? Cushioning? 

How do these feel compare to the regular chukka? Heavy? Light? Cushioning? 
To my knowledge, they are heavier than the Chukka because of the more dense foam(different design from normal chukka) and added wool for warmth. But still extremely comfortable.

hello all, i'm new to this forum so pardon me if i've missed any obvious answers. need some advice here on wearing the flyknit chukkas.

this the only model of chukka among my sneakers that actually cause blisters and hurts at the back of the heel/ankle area due to the heel tab and cutting at the rim.

how do you guys actually wear it? tight/loose? how bout the laces? hide/tied/leave it hanging outside? seems that if i tighten, there's a lot of loose ends and i never liked the long ended laces looks

i've since avoid wearing it since the bad first time exp but it's a pity if i don't wear them coz the night factor is too doped to let go. i wanna know how to wear them without getting hurt cos i usually wear my sneakers with low cut socks or ankle socks. i'll give it a 2nd try with all your advice!

hello all, i'm new to this forum so pardon me if i've missed any obvious answers. need some advice here on wearing the flyknit chukkas.

this the only model of chukka among my sneakers that actually cause blisters and hurts at the back of the heel/ankle area due to the heel tab and cutting at the rim.

how do you guys actually wear it? tight/loose? how bout the laces? hide/tied/leave it hanging outside? seems that if i tighten, there's a lot of loose ends and i never liked the long ended laces looks

i've since avoid wearing it since the bad first time exp but it's a pity if i don't wear them coz the night factor is too doped to let go. i wanna know how to wear them without getting hurt cos i usually wear my sneakers with low cut socks or ankle socks. i'll give it a 2nd try with all your advice!

Try wearing cotton dress socks. As for blisters around the heel, that has happened to me with basketball shoes. Do you get blisters in the heel from walking around?

Dude on one of my local shoe groups went to Nike ES store and said there were a quite a bit of Wolf Greys & Electric Green's for $120.

Back
Top Bottom