Flyknit Chukka Thread

Just got my red chukka's in today and these are as comfortable as they look!  I showed my co-workers and we were all really surprised at how light of a shoe this is, Nike can basically have my money with these.

Chukkas came in today. Went to grab them and my concierge asked what I was picking up. Told her it was shoes and response was "no way - the box is way too light!"

Anyway, these are my first Nikes with the Lunar outsole and it's literally like walking on pillows. STOKED to go for a run in my Lunar 1+'s next week.

:smokin

Has anyone seen any real pics of the black pair yet? I'm thirsty right now, scouring eBay & google routinely for pics but I've found nothing. I can't wait for these, the blue pair, a grey/white pair may be picked up a well if it's grey/dual color upper like the red pair with black weaved in.

With that, think it's time I look into this ebates thing, I may need it lol

oneness never shipped my order and ended up over selling :smh: Nike MOA had them last week, i might grab them if they still have my size this week.

Has anyone seen any real pics of the black pair yet? I'm thirsty right now, scouring eBay & google routinely for pics but I've found nothing. I can't wait for these, the blue pair, a grey/white pair may be picked up a well if it's grey/dual color upper like the red pair with black weaved in.

With that, think it's time I look into this ebates thing, I may need it lol
edit: oops sman beat me to it 

These are dope but I feel like it's missing a lot of character that the other chukkas have because they blend multiple colors in the knit. The red is red/black and the HTMs are white/gray/blue. This one is just flat black. I want them. Just not for full price.

Last edited:
View media item 289466edit: oops sman beat me to it 

These are dope but I feel like it's missing a lot of character that the other chukkas have because they blend multiple colors in the knit. The red is red/black and the HTMs are white/gray/blue. This one is just flat black. I want them. Just not for full price.

yea that's how I feel too, there aren't too many flat colors I want really but I am attracted to these black/white chukkas. I doubt I pick up many flat color pairs though unless I find a sale.

Can anyone give me a heads up on where I might find the reds now? I slept on RD and now I want them. Seems some of you guys are still getting some pairs somewhere. Thanks in advance!

Can anyone give me a heads up on where I might find the reds now? I slept on RD and now I want them. Seems some of you guys are still getting some pairs somewhere. Thanks in advance!

Try calling Nike Chicago, they had some sizes left yesterday.

Nike is going to get me broke with these Chukkas. They are crazy comfortable and look great on feet.

please someone take better on feet pics...
mean.gif

having such a hard time deciding between these and the cloak Penny 5... someone please help lol

*house keeping*

im able to buy both, but im running out of closet space and am trying to spend less money on shoes.

Last edited:
I refuse to believe the black pair just sold out in less than a couple seconds, what's going on? Anyone able to order on NDC?

anyone else having difficulty purchasing the Black colorway on NDC?

Last edited:
is nike saying anything about this on twitter? i can't check it now and this wait is killing me.

Back
Top Bottom