Flyknit Chukka Thread

They are apparently sold out.  Stock on these was to be really limited.......... damn

Update: phone orders are working for these, I just ordered my pair. They're going to look into the link as well

For anyone that calls, the product# for these is 554969-031
Good luck to everyone

Last edited:
They are apparently sold out.  Stock on these was to be really limited.......... damn

^^ this is crazy...why would the Black colorway be more limited than the University Red colorway the previously dropped??

Update: phone orders are working for these, I just ordered my pair. They're going to look into the link as well
thanks for that. but im taking this as a sign not to buy these instead of the cloak penny 5 lol. im still gonna check nike chitown though for the red ones

For anyone that calls, the product# for these is 554969-031
Good luck to everyone

^^ appreciate the info...had to go the phone route...smh that these weren't discounted on Swoosh...nonetheless, look forward to these arriving...thanks again!

thanks. wanted both 10.5 and 11, new to the flyknit.  limit one though, might have to find someone else's billing/shipping info.  hmmmm...

went for the 11.  reps for the phone order idea, it beat out the link which still isn't live

Last edited:
For some reason they pop up on the mobile site but not the regular site woke up early to get them and said they werent available anymore but its working now !

I need to see more on feet pics on these before I pull the trigger. My indecisiveness will cause me to miss out on these.

damb missed on the reds smh

The black ones aren't doing it for me

Man... forgot the blacks dropped this morning, rushed home, still had my size on NDC. :smokin

they just put them back up on NDC. I have the reds already, can't decide if I should get blacks or not..

they just put them back up on NDC. I have the reds already, can't decide if I should get blacks or not..
I have the reds too. I want the blacks because they're way easier to wear and I could wear them daily but ~$180 after tax is crazy expensive. The other Flyknits are only $10 cheaper but you can get deals and use coupons on them. 

i just called niketown chicago and copped the red chukkas.  good lookin out with that info!

got the last 10.  they were processing my order and at the very end, the lady told me they were on sale for $109.97 
smokin.gif

anybody lookin, they still got more sizes left!

i just called niketown chicago and copped the red chukkas.  good lookin out with that info!

got the last 10.  they were processing my order and at the very end, the lady told me they were on sale for $109.97 
smokin.gif

anybody lookin, they still got more sizes left!
Thanks for the info. Hopefully they have a size 12.

^ seriously guys.  i had the biggest grin on my face when she told me the price.  i had to ask her 3 times.  i tried doubling up, but thats how i found out it was the last 10.  oh well, beggars cant be choosers.  at least i got a pair!

Back
Top Bottom