Flyknit Chukka Thread

Yeah, all Nike's big clients would be pretty upset with them if they offered a rewards program.  They've gotta keep it bare-bones with the deals so as not to compete with their wholesale customers too much.

Yeah, all Nike's big clients would be pretty upset with them if they offered a rewards program.  They've gotta keep it bare-bones with the deals so as not to compete with their wholesale customers too much.
Yup that's a big part of it. All the companies that deal with finishline need to step in. They need to get on them about their online service and sales. It's really really bad looking. They are the unwanted step child that someone always has the good stuff but I will no longer give them my time nor money. I get bummed when I see people post " check finishline now they have them up", cuz I know half of the people will get cancelled orders. Haven't been on there since the roshe squadrons first went up. Shame shame shame. I sh@t talk a lot on finishline in hopes they would do something to fix their site. It shouldn't matter if your billing and shipping address don't match either. That's the only major site that does that. It's funny cuz the only thing I've been able to order from was shoes I had shipped to my work address...and had zero problems on that. Every time after I got concelled orders even if I changed the address back to the billing one. So ridiculous!

Yup that's a big part of it. All the companies that deal with finishline need to step in. They need to get on them about their online service and sales. It's really really bad looking. They are the unwanted step child that someone always has the good stuff but I will no longer give them my time nor money. I get bummed when I see people post " check finishline now they have them up", cuz I know half of the people will get cancelled orders. Haven't been on there since the roshe squadrons first went up. Shame shame shame. I sh@t talk a lot on finishline in hopes they would do something to fix their site. It shouldn't matter if your billing and shipping address don't match either. That's the only major site that does that. It's funny cuz the only thing I've been able to order from was shoes I had shipped to my work address...and had zero problems on that. Every time after I got concelled orders even if I changed the address back to the billing one. So ridiculous!
anybody have an advice on how to lessen the chances of getting a cancelled order?

I paid with Paypal a few times and everything went through.  I recently used my CC directly and they put the order on "hold" until they could verify my billing address with AMEX, 6 days after I placed the order, I got the dreaded email.  Does anybody have the same experience as me?  If so, I think we just answered my own question....use Paypal. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont used Finish Line if you don't want to be broken hearted, those are my 45 cents

Last edited:
anybody have an advice on how to lessen the chances of getting a cancelled order?

I paid with Paypal a few times and everything went through.  I recently used my CC directly and they put the order on "hold" until they could verify my billing address with AMEX, 6 days after I placed the order, I got the dreaded email.  Does anybody have the same experience as me?  If so, I think we just answered my own question....use Paypal. 

My understanding is that Finish line doesn't have an ordering system that updates real time stock quantities. Or if they do, the system they have isn't fast enough to keep up with the rush of orders they may get in a very short period of time.

Frustrating none the less though. You would think a company of that magnitude would have this ironed out by now but they don't. People keep buying, orders keep getting cancelled and people keep coming back knowing its a toss up until you get that shipping confirm email.

FNL is the worst, i've never had a single successful/pleasant order and i've ordered multiple times.

I must be lucky because ive placed hundreds of orders with finishline over the years and it's been pretty reliable for the most part.

Last edited:
I must be lucky because ive placed hundreds of orders with finishline over the years and it's been pretty reliable for the most part.

Im in your boat too. I have never had any problems.

I have been on the fence for the tarp green with pink soles for a while. I have decided to try them out. Im just waiting on FNL to get them. Here are some photos from IG to help those of you on the fence. I also think seeing that the other color-ways are not to my liking and that the only other pair I want is the green/orange which dont release for a while, I have room in the budget.

View media item 421189View media item 421190View media item 421191View media item 421192View media item 421193View media item 421194

Damn.  FNL just canceled my order for the Reds. 

They left me a voice mail that said they needed to verify my billing info (I've spent hundreds of dollars with them without a verification call before).  I called them back 1.5 hours later and was directed to a voice mail.  Left my order number and phone number for them to get back at me.  Two days later I get an email saying my order was canceled because they didn't hear from me in 24 hours.

Guess I'll go back to checking their stock early mornings and hoping another size 12 was returned.
theres a size 12 and 13 on fnl

^ I checked out all the tarp green pics on IG earlier also. Surprised at how many ppl have them already. Definitely feeling more confident in that colorway after seeing all the pics.

Via Sneaker News
nthat.gif

Cant wait to get my midnight fogs on my feet when I get home today.

Those wolfs are clean, reminds me of the snow pack.

Need/want to see blues on foot with jeans. Other pants will be clean, but interested to see the blue on blue.

Unless the reds pop up again , I got the blues and Green/orange pairs on my radar

Just got the midnight fogs for 136 shipped so I'm returning my midnight fogs from FNL.

Last edited:
If you are a size 13 you shouldnt like the blue ones coming out....well at least not until I can get my pair. :wink: haahaaa

I'm liking those a lot.

$136? ebay?
NiceKicks had the Midnight Fogs and Tarp/Crimsons for retail + free ship + 20% off totaling $136 shipped. I posted the links earlier but since I'm new it won't show up until a moderator approves it, when I went to check again they were all sold out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom