Flyknit Chukka Thread

Nike Lunar Flyknit Chukka "Tarp Green" 

[font=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]restock at exit 36 [/font](516) 627-3648

Last edited:
Was really tempted to call Exit 36 but I think I'll just wait until the official release. Either I'll secure a pair from NDC with the option of returning or maybe FNL will have them so we can use coupons.

Yea, people are diggin those Mango v3 Chukkas !!!!

titolo sold out, but I think the worldwide thirst for these is greater than US demand currently.

Or its all jibberish.

Flyknit Chukka is my favorite shoe.  Can't wait to see Chukkasin debut and more CW/designs.

I finally woke up early enough and got my Midnight Fogs for under retail. I can't wait!

This was my first time ordering off FNL so I'm unfamiliar with how they work.

How long till after I receive the order confirmation will I receive the shipping confirmation? I purchased a friend's 8.5 on Friday and we're wondering how much longer do we have to wait for the shipping confirmation. Also, will the shipping confirmation e-mail go to the same e-mail that received the order confirmation?

I ask because both my buddy and I are from Canada and had to resort to purchasing these chukka's through my friend's PayPal who lives in the US.

If your a 10.5-12, Darkside SF still has a few pairs left for Tarp Green / Crimson. Phone orders accepted

Just realized earlier today that I somehow havent been charged from Finishline for the second pair I accidentally bought on my phone at the same damb time as I was checking out online

Have 2 tracking numbers but only have one charge out of my paypal account :nerd:

Come up ? or will they get me for that pair?

Just realized earlier today that I somehow havent been charged from Finishline for the second pair I accidentally bought on my phone at the same damb time as I was checking out online

Have 2 tracking numbers but only have one charge out of my paypal account :nerd:

Honesty is the best policy. But FNL isn't dumb. You'll get charged for it later. It always shows up.

Have 2 tracking numbers but only have one charge out of my paypal account
nerd.gif

yup, they'll definitely get you.  most of the time, all of FNL charges are pending charges anyway.  so your one pair may have the funds held and cleared later, but the other pair will just have it charged and processed all at once

Just got my midnight fogs off fnl. How do they fit compared to flyknit trainers (non padded)?

just got my fogs in the mail and wow.. I think I like these so much more than the reds. I don't know if Im just bored of my reds because I wore them too many times but I like these 100x better

Hi all. Is suppastore.com legit? Has anyone ordered from them? Is shipping fast?

Thanks !!!!

Hi all. Is suppastore.com legit? Has anyone ordered from them? Is shipping fast?

Thanks !!!!
It looks legit to me but I've never ordered. You are probably better off waiting for them to drop on 6/1 in the US instead of paying the conversion and shipping IMO.

Last edited:
Damn.  FNL just canceled my order for the Reds. 

They left me a voice mail that said they needed to verify my billing info (I've spent hundreds of dollars with them without a verification call before).  I called them back 1.5 hours later and was directed to a voice mail.  Left my order number and phone number for them to get back at me.  Two days later I get an email saying my order was canceled because they didn't hear from me in 24 hours.

Guess I'll go back to checking their stock early mornings and hoping another size 12 was returned.

Finishline gets way too many chances. That website is the biggest joke. Can not understand how a company that big has the worst website. No concern for the customer at all. It doesn't even seem to matter to them.

All the sites would be in trouble if Nike offered us a rewards program. I also understand why they don't.

Back
Top Bottom