Flyknit Chukka Thread

IMO these FSB colors are awful but because they have the BS Nikelab connotation they sell out immediately on the site.  I don't even want a pair but I checked to see how this would go just out of curiosity and as usual it was a joke.  

IMO these FSB colors are awful but because they have the BS Nikelab connotation they sell out immediately on the site.  I don't even want a pair but I checked to see how this would go just out of curiosity and as usual it was a joke.  
agreed...probably 75% of the stuff Nikelab releases is garbage (with exceptions like Magistas and Mercurials) but it's always 100% a joke. Gone before you can even click to add to cart (which is like 2 seconds max). If these colors weren't tagged by Nikelab they'd sit and then go on sale just like all the others

So those sqm are 200 euros...plus 33 euros shipping. i think euro/dollar is about 1.1 right now, so you'd be paying about 256 shipped vs 200 on nike.com or 217 in person at a nikelab location. 

So those sqm are 200 euros...plus 33 euros shipping. i think euro/dollar is about 1.1 right now, so you'd be paying about 256 shipped vs 200 on nike.com or 217 in person at a nikelab location. 
Nope just like he stated above. its 217 shipped. 

You forgot to exclude VAT (21%) from the total price since you're not an EU customer so the price of the shoe is actually 165.26 EUR

Total comes out to $217 shipped.. 

Last edited:
what's the general consensus for sizing in free chukkas vs. lunar chukkas? size .5 down from lunar chukka sizing?

Weird I just randomly checked on Nike again and checked out with a size 10.5? Would rather have the reds, but I'll take these for now.

Probably one of the 2 shoes my buddy cancelled lol
Tell him I said thanks for the assist lol - was bummed a few hours ago at work, got on just to check and boom. Got so excited forgot to add my GC I had for $40, oh well haha.

Last edited:
So now Im going back a few pages in the thread...I have 3 pairs of Flyknit Chukka Lunars two size 11 and one size 10.5. The 10.5 (squad blue) was tight at first but eventually stretched to where I could stand it. I just copped the Blue SFB  Chukkas in a 10.5....should I have gone down a full size from my normal size 11 or just .5 size?

Back
Top Bottom