Flyknit Chukka Thread

If people are really going a full size down in these and that site with the FSR is legit, then I'm going to cancel my NDC order and scoop a 10 in the reds....It just doesn't feel right ordering a size 10 in Nikes for myself personally ha

If people are really going a full size down in these and that site with the FSR is legit, then I'm going to cancel my NDC order and scoop a 10 in the reds....It just doesn't feel right ordering a size 10 in Nikes for myself personally ha
290 SQM is super legit. And they ship fast!

It's a toss up if you'll get hit with customs...

I guess we'll see if they want to charge custom for 200 EU or $200... 

Hopefully they don't charge you anything! 

Had to check PayPal. Total came out to 201.37 USD 
oh alright, i can rest easy. customs would only be around $20-30 anyway idc

and YES these run close to a full size BIG if they are like the other FSB

oh alright, i can rest easy. customs would only be around $20-30 anyway idc

and YES these run close to a full size BIG if they are like the other FSB
Ok cool may just scoop the reds from there then...you go for reds or teals?

Been awhile since I  was able to find a chukka in a size 15 I was supposed to be on a shoe hiatus  for the month of March but so far I bought lebrons on clearance and now these. My wife purchased the weatherman KDs for me. I think I will do OK the rest of the month lol 

Last edited:
If you go for the red ones and decide you really don't like in the flesh, rather than ship them back to return them, they'll be plenty of domestic thirst for these heading into the march 26 release. My total shipped to east coast was 223ish

Last edited:
Am i the only one that sees these "Reds" as orange? My eyes are decieving me...

Anyone have live on-foot or natural light shots of these FSB's? IE NOT product shots...

Well because Nike didn't release the Red-Orange Chukkas yesterday. I found a pair of the Sage back from October i think? For $200 shipped, i think I'm happy with that decision! 

Am i the only one that sees these "Reds" as orange? My eyes are decieving me...

Anyone have live on-foot or natural light shots of these FSB's? IE NOT product shots...
definitely a cinnamon'y tone to them. i'll post some pics, as well, when i get them. 

Back
Top Bottom