Flyknit Chukka Thread

damnit meant to get these at dinner but forgot...now my size gone :frown:

Do these run big like the neon color?

Last edited:
^ when I tried them on at the Nike lab, I had to go a full size down to get them to fit nicely. I'm a size 9 in the flyknit racers, and the 8 fit nicely. (The fsbs that is)

Last edited:

Anyone wear their Chukka FSB in the rain? Are they really water repellent? Can they withstand heavy rain?
wore them all day in da rain 2 weeks ago.  Not waterproof but water repellent...did it's job walking through water puddles etc.  Feet/socks nice and dry.

Can't say the same for my friend's pureboosts...water sipped through the shoe and boost soles soaked up the water lol.

wore them all day in da rain 2 weeks ago.  Not waterproof but water repellent...did it's job walking through water puddles etc.  Feet/socks nice and dry.
Can't say the same for my friend's pureboosts...water sipped through the shoe and boost soles soaked up the water lol.
Does this work for the Olympic fsb too or just the newer released fsb?

^^ Nope.. and I had a feeling they would drop today at 1pm. Totally zoned out after lunch and found out after it was too late. Looking for a sz 9.

Hey guys! Would you recommend the Chukkas for the Summer? I'm planning to wear them even when it's above 30 degrees Celsius. Won't my feet get too hot inside them?

Hey guys! Would you recommend the Chukkas for the Summer? I'm planning to wear them even when it's above 30 degrees Celsius. Won't my feet get too hot inside them?
They are just as light and airy as the other flyknits.  So they should be fine.  I would not try with the FSBs, though.

So Nike really just drops shoes without notifications anymore? Been following that page for weeks now.

Last edited:
So Nike really just drops shoes without notifications anymore? Been following that page for weeks now.

I figured some notification would've popped up when they did the Sacai notification. guess not.

anyone know if these are planning to drop over the weekend at SP/NikeLab retailers?

Last edited:
I figured some notification would've popped up when they did the Sacai notification. guess not.

anyone know if these are planning to drop over the weekend at SP/NikeLab retailers?
Since these released late in the US (due to the work stoppage at the port), they already released overseas.  I think you're SOL unless they have them at 21M.

Back
Top Bottom