Flyknit Chukka Thread

Got the ACGs off Nike EU, will post pics when they arrive in a few days time. Went a half size down so hoping they fit alright!

I copped those black Huarache Lights this morning so I'm off the ACG Chukkas. Good luck for those trying to cop. Don't wait until the Nikelab release, try other outlets first to give yourself the best chance of copping.

Got the ACGs off Nike EU, will post pics when they arrive in a few days time. Went a half size down so hoping they fit alright!

Are the releasing on Nike US? $268 off the EU Nike seems steep. And I see no links anywhere

I thought these were dropping today? They still say coming soon.

And man....why can't these guys stick to normal sizing. I guess I'll try and get a 9 instead of the 9.5.

Nike pulls another one! Releases in UK but not in the US. What made me really laugh, when you actually clicked on the shoe, it said Available 12.18  Hahahaha!!!

Nike pulls another one! Releases in UK but not in the US. What made me really laugh, when you actually clicked on the shoe, it said Available 12.18  Hahahaha!!!
happy.gif

Are the releasing on Nike US? $268 off the EU Nike seems steep. And I see no links anywhere
We have to pay 20% VAT here hence it being more expensive than it should be. Not sure about a US release though.

You win some, you lose some. I wanted the KD7 Gold Medals and the Xeno Fluxes but they were USA-only (so far). 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I just checked again. They took off the "Available 12.18" Now it says

"COMING SOON

This product will be available soon. Check back often to be one of the first to get it."

Why is it so hard to buy a pair of Flyknits. This should have been an easy cop but, have to wait for a random release date now smh

^ it's not Flyknits that are hard to cop. It's NikeLab releases in general. I need to unfollow NikeLab on IG because there's no point in seeing kicks that are impossible to cop lol.

is there a reason why U.S. is not getting releases but europe asia are example these and the lebron lows?

I usually have the Summer off but that work stoppage at the Port of Long Beach is gonna end up screwing me over. Ships might start getting rerouted over to the East Coast forcing me to work later into the season :smh: :smh:.

Last edited:
I went back a few months, so please don't complain... But does anybody know if there are any FSBs online anywhere that can be had on a discount?  $200 is way too much for them.  I am looking to pick up the black set that released quite a few months ago.

I went back a few months, so please don't complain... But does anybody know if there are any FSBs online anywhere that can be had on a discount?  $200 is way too much for them.  I am looking to pick up the black set that released quite a few months ago.
You're 5 days late on getting them for $120. They might pop up again on sale but don't know of anywhere that has them right now. I've seen em deeply discounted about 3 times. 

I can't paste links from my phone in NT (bug maybe?) but the deals were posted on kicks deals on March 8th and 4th at DTLR and Concepts. I know it was on sale somewhere else last month too. To clarify, this is the black one with speckle sole, white swoosh, and flat laces. Keep your eye out on Kicksdeals. SFB deals pop up quite often. I'm waiting for the latest round with the round laces to go on sale.

Back
Top Bottom