Flyknit Chukka Thread

Well can anyone help me with the chukka sizing. I'm a size 10 in AF1 so I'm a bit curious what the sizing are for the chukkas. Thanks

Which chukkas? Lunars are TTS, frees .5 down. I dont own any air forces but i assume theyre TTS.

Anywhere I can still get the chukka free pure platinum Oreos in 6.5? I'm a tts 7 but guess you have to down size.

Hey guys, I was wondering what the going rate is for a VNDS pair of the squadron blues. I recently picked them up and would want to know if I got a good deal or not.
Tell us what you paid and we will tell you if it's a good deal.  I'd say if it is below $200 it's a "good" deal.

I do own og lunar chukkas but interested in how the trainer chukkas sfb fit? Ive heard .5 sz and full sz down?

Does anyone know how the Chukka with the ACG midsole fits? I am usually a 9.5 but a few size 10's just got posted in the classifieds for a good deal and i may want to jump on a pair. 

Does anyone know how the Chukka with the ACG midsole fits? I am usually a 9.5 but a few size 10's just got posted in the classifieds for a good deal and i may want to jump on a pair. 

Are you talking about the fsb chukkas? If so, it's a full size down for me.

It might depend on the which FSB you're going to purchase.  The original Olympic FSBs I went a full size down and they fit well.  On the latest all black ACG FSB I tried a full size down and they were a little too snug for my liking, so I went a half size down and they fit much better.  I can't comment on the Sage Greens and Whites but I would assume they fit closer to the OG olympic.

It might depend on the which FSB you're going to purchase.  The original Olympic FSBs I went a full size down and they fit well.  On the latest all black ACG FSB I tried a full size down and they were a little too snug for my liking, so I went a half size down and they fit much better.  I can't comment on the Sage Greens and Whites but I would assume they fit closer to the OG olympic.
They are Orange and Red in the classified section so not sure on "Olympic" ect, i do have a few flyknit racers and i went half a size up for those. 

$_1.JPG

$_1.JPG

$_1.JPG

$_1.JPG

Am I bugging or is this a steal for $70? Won the auction on eBay, put up a bid like a week ago not really expecting to win but I did, just not sure if I'm ******ed or everybody really slept on this auction

Wow thats a steal my dude. Ive been trying to snag a pair, but all the pairs in my size are DS and like 200+ BIN

They are Orange and Red in the classified section so not sure on "Olympic" ect, i do have a few flyknit racers and i went half a size up for those. 

You can get the orange and red fsb on ndc for 119 (prob can try to find a discount code as well), and you would get free returns.

nt rules I cannot post links but I listed my whole flyknit collection (8pairs ) with no reserve. Someone will get a GREAT deal, go to eBay search flyknit collection, these are all size 10

Free chukka - fsb - racer

$_1.JPG

$_1.JPG

$_1.JPG

$_1.JPG

Am I bugging or is this a steal for $70? Won the auction on eBay, put up a bid like a week ago not really expecting to win but I did, just not sure if I'm ******ed or everybody really slept on this auction

you can catch these for great price.

These are my favs. Have 3 pairs of these. All copped on eBay for no more than $100.

Wow thats a steal my dude. Ive been trying to snag a pair, but all the pairs in my size are DS and like 200+ BIN

Damn, these are $200 now? Sheesh. Its been a while since I've been looking for these on eBay. I guess the days of getting these DS for $100 are no longer. It was inevitable i guess. Such a clean and perfect color way

Back
Top Bottom