Flyknit Chukka Thread

to this day, I still can;t get down with the free sole. So uncomfortable when you're used to the lunar sole.

damn, half up?? Thats insane. I could have easily going full down and felt good about it. Thats some thick socks you're going to wear

Finally joined the chukka club.. I don't see many of these around.

(anyone else find these a little warm to wear?)

ebay did a thing where you got up to a $100 coupon if you sold something. Sold my racers, bidder didn't pay, still got my coupon. I won this auction at $137, paid 10 shipping. $47 out of pocket for me. So yeah $150ish is right but that's not what I ended up paying. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
ebay did a thing where you got up to a $100 coupon if you sold something. Sold my racers, bidder didn't pay, still got my coupon. I won this auction at $137, paid 10 shipping. $47 out of pocket for me. So yeah $150ish is right but that's not what I ended up paying. :rofl:

Nice. DS too?

I had the lace loops break on both my shoes. Ended up just cutting the fly wire off of the top 3 loops on both shoes because it was bunching. Still feel fine. Orange and volt frees that I actually wear at the gym.

I had the lace loops break on both my shoes. Ended up just cutting the fly wire off of the top 3 loops on both shoes because it was bunching. Still feel fine. Orange and volt frees that I actually wear at the gym.

Got any photos of what you have done? Mine are close to snapping. I love them for the gym.

Anybody have a problem with their chukkas squeaking? My midnight fogs are hella noisy. Specifically around the Nike+ logo on my left shoe.

Anybody have a problem with their chukkas squeaking? My midnight fogs are hella noisy. Specifically around the Nike+ logo on my left shoe.

My black fsb have a rubbery sound. My lunar racers 2 squeaked like crazy with the lunar sole. It was annoying.

Baby powder usually does the trick, but if not you can use hand lotion. It works better.

Back
Top Bottom