Flyknit Chukka Thread

Your pics are really nice and crisp, it's always cool to see how well an older camera still functions. **** I'm in the market for a decent (& cheap) DSLR maybe I'll look into picking up a D40. Does the D40 record video by chance? 

Sorry to get off topic haha
it's not the body that produces nice pics.  it's almost always the lens unless you're shelling out big bucks for a full-frame camera.  if you're getting a regular DSLR, i suggest you get one used from the nikon/canon forums and spend the bigger bucks on lenses

to get back on topic, i really can't wait for those wolf greys to drop on ndc.  i know it's dropping in random boutiques and whatnot, but i have a giftcard i wanna use for nike for those wondering why im waiting on a ndc drop.  i don't think there's any other releases that day to deter people from buying it on ndc, so i hope i land a pair.

Your pics are really nice and crisp, it's always cool to see how well an older camera still functions. **** I'm in the market for a decent (

it's not the body that produces nice pics.  it's almost always the lens unless you're shelling out big bucks for a full-frame camera.  if you're getting a regular DSLR, i suggest you get one used from the nikon/canon forums and spend the bigger bucks on lenses

to get back on topic, i really can't wait for those wolf greys to drop on ndc.  i know it's dropping in random boutiques and whatnot, but i have a giftcard i wanna use for nike for those wondering why im waiting on a ndc drop.  i don't think there's any other releases that day to deter people from buying it on ndc, so i hope i land a pair.

i'm just using the stock lens, i wish i had the money/knowledge to get a better one, but all my money goes to shoes :lol:

wolf greys on bodega in a few sizes:
http://shop.bdgastore.com/products/lunar-flyknit-chukka-2

Yeah I forgot to ask about the lense. I'm not huge into photography so seeing that he used the stock lense is refreshing haha. That's what I plan to do.

i'm just using the stock lens, i wish i had the money/knowledge to get a better one, but all my money goes to shoes :lol:

That stock lense looks to be treating you well haha

Darn was gonna pull the trigger on the Wolf Greys but it looks like it sold out of 12's. IM REBEL! Feel like Pokemon at this point as I wanna COLLECT THEM ALL! (Is anyone else feeling this way?) 

i'm just using the stock lens, i wish i had the money/knowledge to get a better one, but all my money goes to shoes
laugh.gif

haha you're doing a damn good job on the kit lens man.  im a canon user, so not too sure on nikon lenses, but i'm pretty sure there's a cheap 50mm/1.8 for you guys.  probably just a little over $100.  but if you wanna save up for one, look into the 50mm/1.4 if you're doing these kinds of shots.  prime lenses is where it's at with quality.  won't really give you versatility like a zoom lens, but if you know exactly what you shoot (most of the time) and you can see yourself using prime lenses, you can't go wrong

Darn was gonna pull the trigger on the Wolf Greys but it looks like it sold out of 12's. IM REBEL! Feel like Pokemon at this point as I wanna COLLECT THEM ALL! (Is anyone else feeling this way?) 
at the $170 price tag, definitely not.  i have a lot more self-control when it comes to these, as i can't justify spending $170 for each pair.  roshe's, however, i got carried away with last year haha

at the $170 price tag, definitely not.  i have a lot more self-control when it comes to these, as i can't justify spending $170 for each pair.  roshe's, however, i got carried away with last year haha
same thought process as me.

Like 2-3 posts above you is someone looking for exact pair. Its not reseller prices its retail. If mod wants to delete go ahead, if its against rules im sorry.

I'm just looking out for you. I'm pretty sure it's against the rules.

To be fair the shoe being Nike+ compatible only means it has a small space for the sensor. No added technology or anything, I don't really see why it would constitute a price change.
There is at least a $20 price difference on the other Nike shoes(Kobe, LeBron) with the option. Just sayin'.

Your box looks alot better then mine. (I got from END too) Mine was shipped in a bag.
That´s because when I pre-ordered them shot an email asking for a double boxed shipping...they didn´t but added an extra plastic bag to the original box !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom