Flyknit Chukka Thread

They have not hit the site yet. There is a place holder for them, but the release is not yet known. Hopefully they pop up soon. Anyone having trouble stacking the WC rewards and coupons on the mobile site now? I was able to do it on Friday of last week, but now I am unable.

Last edited:
They have not hit the site yet. There is a place holder for them, but the release is not yet known. Hopefully they pop up soon. Anyone having trouble stacking the WC rewards and coupons on the mobile site now? I was able to do it on Friday of last week, but now I am unable.
just call them

Ill have to stalk FNL this week...Tomorrow or Weds i expect the greys to be live, referencing back to the obsidians release

Are the Wolf Grey's going to sell out instantly once they go live at FNL or will I be able to grab a pair fairly easily?

All sizes of wolf greys sold out already on FNL...
frown.gif

Any one able to get a pair? or know of any restock info?
FNL hasnt released em yet...

no they havent released yet.  as everyone else said, they create placeholder pages to prep for an item's release

If the past releases are any indication of what will occur with the Wolfs on FNL, they will first appear in a limited quantity the first day most likely selling out.

They will then reappear with scattered sized from canceled orders and what not the next day.

And once that clears, they will most likely re-appear with a FSR like they did with the Fogs and Reds.

These will not be difficult to attain at retail from most other places though, after all there isn't a real big hype-train on these. (yet)

The majority of us in here dont want to miss out on FNL b/c we have promo codes and WC pnts, that make the purchase much more sweeter.

Team   < 140 or bust .

-Majestic; great picture
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom