Flyknit Chukka Thread

Still stuck, getting my first pair soon, should i do the tarps or wolfs? I know its my choice in the end, just wanna hear your opinions

Still stuck, getting my first pair soon, should i do the tarps or wolfs? I know its my choice in the end, just wanna hear your opinions

Tarps are nice in person & a lot of people compliment them...they're not for me so I'm returning mine to my outlet, the midsole just doesn't work for me. I love how the upper shows though so I'll probably go after the wolfs myself since I'm cool with the white midsole over salmon pink.

If that helps at all.

Anyone know if Nike will be even dropping these?
cf5b7325_nike_2013_summer_lunar_flyknit_chukka_grey_total_orange_1.jpeg

http://menknowpause.fooyoh.com/menknowpause_style_shopping/8413345

News dated awhile back.
i think these are the midnight fogs...which have been released already 

Tarps are nice in person & a lot of people compliment them...they're not for me so I'm returning mine to my outlet, the midsole just doesn't work for me. I love how the upper shows though so I'll probably go after the wolfs myself since I'm cool with the white midsole over salmon pink.

If that helps at all.

I felt the same way. The shoe itself is pulled of nicely but ultimately I felt the pink didn't go well with what I usually wear. I got the wolfs now and much happier with them. It comes down to how you want to wear them. Both shoes are tastefully pulled off well.

those are very horrible pics of the midnight fogs. colors are so bland that it can actually be a different color.

Last edited:
those are very horrible pics of the midnight fogs. colors are so bland that it can actually be a different color.
Stock photo's are often like that -  a lot of times shoes look completely different in real life than what those pics show
mean.gif

Cool, I figured it was a different color because i checked out the color and it wasn't midnight fog/orange, it was grey/orange, i did considered the possibility of it and midnight fog being the same pair

http://hypebeast.com/2013/4/nike-2013-summer-lunar-flyknit-chukka-grey-total-oranage?_locale=en

http://hypebeast.com/2013/4/nike-lunar-flyknit-chukka-midnight-fog-black-total-orange?_locale=en

Hypebeast had 2 separate articles on them but I'm not too sure if it is the same still. Still baffled. But thanks guys anyway! Great help rendered!

FNL release calendar has these for July 13th...Squadron Blue/Electric Yellow
[table][tr][th=""]Date[/th][th=""]Brand[/th][th=""]Style Color[/th][th=""]Name[/th][th=""]Color Description[/th][/tr][tr][td]7/1/13[/td][td]adidas[/td][td]G97561-NRO[/td][td]Boost[/td][td]All Colors[/td][/tr][tr][td]7/3/13[/td][td]Nike[/td][td]579765-700[/td][td]Air Max Lebron X Low[/td][td]Sonic Yellow/Cool Grey[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Nike[/td][td]579945-300[/td][td]Air Way Up[/td][td]Tropical Teal/Midnight Navy/Wolf Grey/White[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Nike[/td][td]579945-600[/td][td]Air Way Up[/td][td]University Red/White[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Nike[/td][td]599424-700[/td][td]KD VI[/td][td]Sonic Yellow/Midnight Navy/Tropical Teal[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Nike[/td][td]599477-700[/td][td]Grade School KD VI[/td][td]Sonic Yellow/Midnight Navy/Tropical Teal[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Nike[/td][td]599478-700[/td][td]Preschool KD VI[/td][td]Sonic Yellow/Midnight Navy/Tropical Teal[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Nike[/td][td]599479-700[/td][td]Toddler KD VI[/td][td]Sonic Yellow/Midnight Navy/Tropical Teal[/td][/tr][tr][td]7/4/13[/td][td]Nike[/td][td]599462-100[/td][td]Air Revolution[/td][td]White/University Red/Black/Cool Grey[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Nike[/td][td]599462-101[/td][td]Air Revolution[/td][td]White/Game Royal/Black/Cool Grey[/td][/tr][tr][td]7/12/13[/td][td]Reebok[/td][td]V48350-WBK[/td][td]Shaqnosis[/td][td]White/Black[/td][/tr][tr][td]7/13/13[/td][td]Jordan[/td][td]308499-603[/td][td]Retro 4[/td][td]Fire Red/White/Black/Cement Grey[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Jordan[/td][td]308452-603[/td][td]Grade School Retro 4[/td][td]Fire Red/White/Black/Cement Grey[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Jordan[/td][td]308499-603[/td][td]Preschool Retro 4[/td][td]Fire Red/White/Black/Cement Grey[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Jordan[/td][td]308500-603[/td][td]Toddler Retro 4[/td][td]Fire Red/White/Black/Cement Grey[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]
Nike
[/td][td]
554969-447
[/td][td]
Lunar Flyknit Chukka
[/td][td]
Squadron Blue/Electric Yellow
[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]Jordan[/td][td]555088-014[/td][td]Air Jordan Retro 1[/td][td]Black/Soft Grey[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
I need the grey and black Chukkas. Thanks for the info! I hope Finishline does a full release on the upcoming Chukkas unlike the Obsidians and Wolf Greys where they only put out 1 or 2 sizes...

I need some sizing help with the Flyknit Chukkas.  If I wear an 8.5 in the Flyknit Trainers (first release, no heel padding), would I be able to fit into a size 8 in the Chukkas?  Will it be a tight squeeze or uncomfortable at all?  

I need some sizing help with the Flyknit Chukkas.  If I wear an 8.5 in the Flyknit Trainers (first release, no heel padding), would I be able to fit into a size 8 in the Chukkas?  Will it be a tight squeeze or uncomfortable at all?  

get a size 8.5

i'm going to say too tight.  some people even sized down a half for the trainers.  I'd say you're better with an 8.5 or 9 for the fk chukka. I personally went 8.5 flyknit trainer and 8.5 flyknit lunar one+.  Fit fine in them but probably'd prefer 9 in the lunar one's, but my 9 chukkas fit me well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom