Flyknit Chukka Thread

Exactly. The look of the shoe is nice in certian pics but it's different once on your feet. I don't know what really goes with them but most of jeans, shorts and pants looked odd. I didn't think I would wear them much for that reason. I loved the tarp upper though, more than my wolf. I would gladly take a tarp upper with a white or even a tarp color. The pink is just too bold, bright and kind of out of place.
I feel the same. I'm going to paint the soles a darker, more true orange in a couple weeks after my vacation. I'll post pics when I can. If they, don't look that great still, I'll sole swap for white or paint them white. I love the upper too much to just get rid of the shoe

I feel the same. I'm going to paint the soles a darker, more true orange in a couple weeks after my vacation. I'll post pics when I can. If they, don't look that great still, I'll sole swap for white or paint them white. I love the upper too much to just get rid of the shoe

How difficult is it to paint and or sole swap? I like the upper too, the color combo is nice. Also would something like rubbing alcohol dull it down a bit? To make it more salmon than pink? The shine doesn't help the color either.

Last edited:
i think that 9 is still live...it keeps letting me go through the checkout process

Try to place the order and it will remove them from your cart. I sent the link to a buddy when they went live after the update and he clicked the button to "place order" and they were removed from his cart and said sold out. There may be more this morning though.

Repped. Thanks!

Edit: FYI - They're listed at $165, but invoice came in at $160 shipped no tax.
Really?  Hmmm.  I was thinking of waiting for FNL or NDC, but I am so impatient! lol
I was thinking the same thing, but I don't really have any WC credit to use. Even after $20 off, the Chukkas would be about $164 shipped after tax from FNL or $186 shipped after tax from NDC.

$160 from sportiela was the best deal. PayPal invoice came within 15 mins. FedEx tracking was sent to me a few hours later.

Ugh just got my wolf greys in from Bodega and they're just too small... very aggravating they don't stock a 13

If anyone is in the market for sz 12 wolf greys I'll give them for retail + ship.

Ugh just got my wolf greys in from Bodega and they're just too small... very aggravating they don't stock a 13

If anyone is in the market for sz 12 wolf greys I'll give them for retail + ship.
Same here I have a 10.5 in reds too small for me :/ retail plus shipping if anyone needs em

Can anyone photoshop the tarps with a brown/ gum sole? I think that color will look good with the upper but I don't know how the lunar sole will look like with that color.

I don't know how easy it is to paint the sole, may look to have someone do it if it looks nice. I love the upper but hate the sole.

Has anyone ordered the Obsidian Flyknits from Endclothing? I've been waiting since 30/5, ordered 6 pairs. The Wolf's reached first and were shipped out subsequently to people in here from my understanding.. Really long wait..

How difficult is it to paint and or sole swap? I like the upper too, the color combo is nice. Also would something like rubbing alcohol dull it down a bit? To make it more salmon than pink? The shine doesn't help the color either.
Sole swapping is very difficult, especially for a shoe like this. Painting is kinda hard for this material but not impossible. You just have to give it a while to dry. I don't think alcohol will do anything good. It would just make it lighter

Back
Top Bottom