Flyknit Chukka Thread

Heads up, Premier Store in MI has the Uni Reds ready for phone order, free shipping on orders over $150. Good Luck!
glasses.gif

Last edited:
I heard a grey colorway was coming out soon (first weeks of April), I'm assuming it might be the solid grey chukka with orange flywire. But I hope it's the other grey/blk colorway with the red flywire in the pic above, what colorways do you guys think they should make?

I'm willing to bet it's the solid grey pair coming out next, when they were put up accidentally in February it was the red pair with sizes available, then the black & solid grey with out of stock links. And just like with wave 2 flyknit lunars they were lower priced.

I'd bet money that it's the solid orange pair AND that the link is messed up for them too(unless they checked it when they did the blacks, doubt it though)

If the black Chukkas on NDC ever go on sale, I might just have to pull the trigger.  Can't ever get enough Flyknits! 
nthat.gif

Anyone else see the Winter 2013 FK1s? Check out the thread if you haven't. The design is really similar to the Chukkas and they have really nice colorways. 
I heard a grey colorway was coming out soon (first weeks of April), I'm assuming it might be the solid grey chukka with orange flywire. But I hope it's the other grey/blk colorway with the red flywire in the pic above, what colorways do you guys think they should make?
I just want a multicolored pair, meaning at least 3 colors like the Reds and HTMs. Those are worth the $170 price tag. The greys are super clean, just like the blacks, but not worth retail imo. It'd be nice to get a solid and a multicolored (don't know how else to describe them...) each month. 

If the black Chukkas on NDC ever go on sale, I might just have to pull the trigger.  Can't ever get enough Flyknits! 
nthat.gif
I saw the black colorway go on sale for $79.00 on sneaker steals for the daily steal of the day, I prob won't see that price again unless they randomly turn up at a nike factory store or a local NR with no box and some small defect on them. Like some people said earlier in the forum, they got some of the uni red colorway at nike locations for $110. 
Anyone else see the Winter 2013 FK1s? Check out the thread if you haven't. The design is really similar to the Chukkas and they have really nice colorways. 

I just want a multicolored pair, meaning at least 3 colors like the Reds and HTMs. Those are worth the $170 price tag. The greys are super clean, just like the blacks, but not worth retail imo. It'd be nice to get a solid and a multicolored (don't know how else to describe them...) each month. 
Tbh, I think the trainers, lunars+1/chukka and the racers should be priced around $110-125. The HTMs should be the only ones retailed at $170. The lunar exterior looks like s**t to me for the price, but the flyknit upper is great! If only they switched out the bottom.....
eyes.gif

But as for colorways, yeah the ones like the HTMs,red and blue are beautiful in person, I know I'm breaking necks where ever I go with these reds on. I just want a uni gold and black shadowing on a pair of chukkas and I'm good
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Whoever is looking for a pair still....

DARKSIDE SF University Red & Blk Turquoise. Phone Orders accepted.

Just got mine. For those in the OC/Irvine area PM me for location. They just got them in this morning. They only got in 15 total….

anyone know where I can still get the red ones for a good price either retail or over retail? if anyone is selling a size 10 let me know

Back
Top Bottom