Flyknit Chukka Thread

Might of just got my hands on a pair of the light charcoal HTM's... I need everyones advice. The guy only has a sz. 11 up for grabs. I usually wear an 11.5 in all sneakers, especially Jordans (some with some extra room like my Cement Jordan IV), but I do own one pair of 5's that are sz. 11 and they fit snug. I DO NOT want this banana toe that everyone speaks of so that is the only reason I'm considering the 11. I can see what everyone means because I have a pair of lunar trainers that are 11.5 and if I didnt just trash them in the gym/running I would really care about the toe bending up as it is. Basically, should I scoop these and hope to god that they dont fit too tight?
Do it. If you said half size up, I would say no but half size down is probably safe. HTMs are beautiful. 

^ lol yeah and it's going to voicemail.
frown.gif
i would keep calling if you really want em.  i've gotten through before a while back on a phone order, but took a while

Would anyone want to trade their size 9.5 university reds for a size 9 in the same color?

These are brand new, right out of the box. Only time I've worn them was to see how they fit.

When I ordered them, the only sizes left were 9 and 10.5 so I took a chance on the 9 since everyone was saying a half size down would be fine, but they're a little too tight. I need my true size.

Let me know!

Last edited:
After wearing my black pair yesterday I think I'm going to return them. The blue shoes a little more than I wanted(not much but I'm OCD) and they don't have "it" like the reds/multi color upper pairs. They just don't have anything to them that makes me say "yea this was worth $170". Since they're still available I'll take my chances waiting for a sale, if I miss out then oh well I guess. Great shoe still, just not $170 nice.

Still can't wait for the royal blue pair though

After wearing my black pair yesterday I think I'm going to return them. The blue shoes a little more than I wanted(not much but I'm OCD) and they don't have "it" like the reds/multi color upper pairs. They just don't have anything to them that makes me say "yea this was worth $170". Since they're still available I'll take my chances waiting for a sale, if I miss out then oh well I guess. Great shoe still, just not $170 nice.

Still can't wait for the royal blue pair though

So you are returning them after wearing them?

So you are returning them after wearing them?

With Nike you can return something 30 days after purchase regardless of whether you wore them or not. I took another look so I'm reconsidering the return but they're not safe still lol

can someone help justify the $170 price tag..

tried on in store, very comfortable shoe but don't necessarily understand the tech behind the flyknit

too bad I missed out on any sales

can someone help justify the $170 price tag..

tried on in store, very comfortable shoe but don't necessarily understand the tech behind the flyknit

too bad I missed out on any sales

At times it is hard to justify the price, but the shoes are like walking on clouds. I got the blacks to wear to work, and the reds luckily for $110 from Niketown Chicago.

Just a heads up to those looking for the university red's colorway, Major DC just got some in and they are taking phone orders. Phone# 202 625-6732!

I just returned my size 11 in the black colorway due to heel slipage, ordered a 10.5. Get TTS, im pretty sure they will break in nicely if some of you are on the fence about them being too small when ordering.

I finally got my red pair... $185 meet up in NYC. I am a happy camper. HTM's next

I was able to do a phone order with @MAJORDC for retail + shipping. Wish I could have paid that $110 for them

Back
Top Bottom