Flyknit Chukka Thread

No way the upcoming chukkas (Blue Glow, Grey/Black) sell out by next week right? Got greedy in August and then the release date got pushed back...been splurging...Hoping to cop from FNL with WC & Coupons

^I don't think they'll sell out too quickly. That $170 seems to be holding a lot of people back.

i think with the release of so many colorways pretty close together is slowing down the sales of them as well.

anyone know where i can find the wolf grey or the university red chukkas in an 8? haven't been able to find either anywhere

thanks dude! have you (or has anyone on here) ordered from these guys before? they say under their return/exchange policy that they "will not be able to guarantee the condition of the shoebox or if the shoes have minor crease, etc." and "if you are a collector, we would recommend for you to purchase from a retail store so you can physically inspect the product."
I've purchased from Blends before and have no problem with them. They do double box their shipments but I suppose that disclaimer is there just as a what if type of deal. I'm sure no matter where you purchase from or how careful they package the shipments, there will always be some that gets dented or creased due to lack of care during transit (the postal / UPS workers' negligence).

thanks dude! have you (or has anyone on here) ordered from these guys before? they say under their return/exchange policy that they "will not be able to guarantee the condition of the shoebox or if the shoes have minor crease, etc." and "if you are a collector, we would recommend for you to purchase from a retail store so you can physically inspect the product."
I have purchased from them before. I believe they say that because sometimes people try shoes on amd thay is why they state that. It has happened to me before. I actually went to the store to purchase them and the sole was a little dirty and not factory laced.

Yes I have. Have had no issues so far. 

Like what Thirteen said, a standard disclaimer just in case.

Am i the only one still having trouble on the Nike site? For the past week or 2, the nike site hasn't been working properly for me. The layout is all misaligned and I can't click anything on the pages.

Am i the only one still having trouble on the Nike site? For the past week or 2, the nike site hasn't been working properly for me. The layout is all misaligned and I can't click anything on the pages.
It's been working fine for me.

I'm using Chrome.

This is my what screen looks like when I click any links directly to an item. I can't even get here if I started from a blank Nike.com as there are nothing for me to click on the page.

On this page, I can't click anything either, none of the icons or buttons work. No sizing drop-menu either. Nothing. I am also using Google Chrome. The same page layout is true for any browser I use to open Nike.com

Any solution to this?

This is my what screen looks like when I click any links directly to an item. I can't even get here if I started from a blank Nike.com as there are nothing for me to click on the page.

On this page, I can't click anything either, none of the icons or buttons work. No sizing drop-menu either. Nothing. I am also using Google Chrome. The same page layout is true for any browser I use to open Nike.com

Any solution to this?

No idea, sorry! 

Perhaps try a different browser? IE? Firefox? 

Just tried mine again and it works fine.

Were these ever released? I've never seen/heard anything about them other than randomly finding them while looking for info on the HTM flyknit frees. The pictures are from a post dating back to 2012...

from the article:

"PS: additional future colorways of the HTM Flyknits were seen during a private event this afternoon. They include a mid in a killer grey weave as shown above."

http://www.selectism.com/2012/02/22/nike-lunar-flyknit-htm-collection-completely-knitted/

Last edited:

Yeah man a couple weeks ago my browser (chrome) was doing the same exact thing, up until now ndc is fixed up but now i cant see the size/qty/add to cart! So now I'm using safari for ndc and its working perfectly fine. 

Yeah man a couple weeks ago my browser (chrome) was doing the same exact thing, up until now ndc is fixed up but now i cant see the size/qty/add to cart! So now I'm using safari for ndc and its working perfectly fine. 
I honestly do not want to install a new browser just to use 1 site. I don't like firefox nor safari.

Last edited:

Were these ever released? I've never seen/heard anything about them other than randomly finding them while looking for info on the HTM flyknit frees. The pictures are from a post dating back to 2012...

from the article:

"PS: additional future colorways of the HTM Flyknits were seen during a private event this afternoon. They include a mid in a killer grey weave as shown above."

http://www.selectism.com/2012/02/22/nike-lunar-flyknit-htm-collection-completely-knitted/
I want these!  Too bad we will never see them if the post was from that long ago.

from the article:

those are dope

So getting these for $102 is a steal? I heard they're really comfortable if your on your feet all day. I need feedback!!!

Back
Top Bottom