Flyknit Chukka Thread

So getting these for $102 is a steal? I heard they're really comfortable if your on your feet all day. I need feedback!!!

Hell yeah it's a steal, I wouldn't even think twice about not coppin a pair of chukkas for that price! So comfy all day everyday.. Which cw?

I miss my swoosh account days. Probably for the best though. I would blow a whole paycheck.

View media item 565762

Were these ever released? I've never seen/heard anything about them other than randomly finding them while looking for info on the HTM flyknit frees. The pictures are from a post dating back to 2012...

from the article:

"PS: additional future colorways of the HTM Flyknits were seen during a private event this afternoon. They include a mid in a killer grey weave as shown above."

http://www.selectism.com/2012/02/22/nike-lunar-flyknit-htm-collection-completely-knitted/

I wish they released these. Time to @ nike!

View media item 565762

Were these ever released? I've never seen/heard anything about them other than randomly finding them while looking for info on the HTM flyknit frees. The pictures are from a post dating back to 2012...

from the article:

"PS: additional future colorways of the HTM Flyknits were seen during a private event this afternoon. They include a mid in a killer grey weave as shown above."

http://www.selectism.com/2012/02/22/nike-lunar-flyknit-htm-collection-completely-knitted/

They look like midnight fogs minus the orange flywirer

just got them. 

Be careful guys, the green knit is much brighter IRL, really. It surprised me. I dont know what happened with the camera.

Still, quite a pretty shoe. And so flyyyy lol .

from the article:

Whoa great cw. Anyone else notice how it has four  lace loops on the tongue instead of just one? It really hides the laces from view, probably just an early production/sample version but I wonder why they tried that then went away from it..

Whoa great cw. Anyone else notice how it has four lace loops on the tongue instead of just one? It really hides the laces from view, probably just an early production/sample version but I wonder why they tried that then went away from it..

glad they scrapped that idea, never liked it when tongues have mad lace loops

Been putting it off for a while but def gonna finally pick up my first pair for the fall

Got my first pair of chukkas a few days ago. And on the first time I wore them there were circumstances - I had to wear them for 13+ hours. And my feet felt fine after all. So it turned out to a nice wear test. I must admit chukkas are a bit more comfortable for a casual wear than trainers and racers I already have.

Crappy phone pic of my pair

lost track, are the team red/maroon ones dropping at footlocker? if so..tomorrow? appreciate any help

Anyone else catch Jürgen Klinsmann wearing a pair of Fogs during tonight's game against Costa Rica?

By the way, DaMarcus Beasley blows! The US really needs to find a REAL midfielder before the World Cup.

Last edited:
Anyone else catch Jürgen Klinsmann wearing a pair of Fogs during tonight's game against Costa Rica?

By the way, DaMarcus Beasley blows! The US really needs to find a REAL midfielder before the World Cup.

I knew I wasn't the only one!

How do you guys clean your chukkas? I know people just throw their trainers in the wash & they come out looking good as new

Back
Top Bottom