Flyknit Chukka Thread

Gah, I'm terrible. Couldn't resist, bought them 
smile.gif

I love a lot of the upcoming colorways but I am stuck on what i would actually do with these if i had them :lol:

Like you can't really run in them....I don't think i would work out in them....i guess they would be 100% casual appeal...in which case i can't see spending retail on them

been lurkin fnl to see when the tarps pop up.

anyone kno a specific date?

That price tag is really stopping me from pulling the trigger.... 
eyes.gif

to make matters worse NDC is trolling me with my perfectly sized  12.5 for once.

nice. I didn't think to check End. I know the wolf grey are dropping in stores this Saturday. some dude on IG said they'd be in a French store. I need to move there.

^^^^ I agree..... I managed to scoop the obsidians from Sneaker Lounge yesterday.... that makes tarps, fogs, obsidians, and now the wolf greys all en route to me
mean.gif
 nike, slow it down.

Copped the grey/reds. Thanks for posting the END link. I'm straight with Chukkas until wave 3 or whatever comes out later this year.

pulled the trigger on the wolf greys as well. Just waiting and hoping for the tarps to show up on fnl to save some $$$ with the discount code...

pulled the trigger on the wolf greys as well. Just waiting and hoping for the tarps to show up on fnl to save some $$$ with the discount code...
I hear that. I'm really tempted to go pick up the obsidians today, but I'm hoping FNL will stock them to get $20 off.

I asked FNL about the new Chukkas via Twitter and this was their response;

"I currently don't have any release info for the Chukkas but I'll keep my eye out for them"

Last edited:
^^^^ I agree..... I managed to scoop the obsidians from Sneaker Lounge yesterday.... that makes tarps, fogs, obsidians, and now the wolf greys all en route to me :smh:  nike, slow it down.

that's quite a collection yo. I look at all the fks I have so far and it makes me cringe that I could have probably afforded an htm by now. it's just so hard to find a good price. my buddy found a good deal for the snow htm chukka. I hate him.

Back
Top Bottom