Flyknit Chukka Thread

Damn you finishline! Wish you didn't make me hate you so much.

Hope all of you get your pair(s). Great shoe for sure.
lol i hear you bro! Its the hours that i dont check fnl.

strike three, i guess it just wasn't meant to be!

I was gonna pull the trigger for them over retail but ill just wait to cop another color way! and hopefully get it under retail with the coupons!

anybody in socal know where they are in stock PM me please!

so there is no word yet if fnl will get the wolf greys? Have a couple wc rewards I'd like to use

Does FNL even have a release calendar? They released the fogs a week or so before NDC did and I'm pretty sure nobody knew ahead of time. They have all the chukkas that have released so I would expect them to receive the blues, crimsons, and wolfs.

Does FNL even have a release calendar? They released the fogs a week or so before NDC did and I'm pretty sure nobody knew ahead of time. They have all the chukkas that have released so I would expect them to receive the blues, crimsons, and wolfs.

their release calendar lists the bigger marquee shoes such as jordan restocks, lebrons, air maxes. a lot of their nsw releases/restocks aren't announced, which is how I think it should be sometimes. their restock of concords & bred XIs in feb was unannounced until kicksdeals caught wind of it

Anyone get shipping confirmation on their reds yet? Just curious because when I ordered my Fogs at around 9am I got my shipping confirmation around 1pm that same day. I've yet to receive my shipping confirmation this time. Not worried, just curious is all, probably because of the influx of orders around the same time.

Anyone get shipping confirmation on their reds yet? Just curious because when I ordered my Fogs at around 9am I got my shipping confirmation around 1pm that same day. I've yet to receive my shipping confirmation this time. Not worried, just curious is all, probably because of the influx of orders around the same time.

I would wait. It's unusual that you received shipping confirmation the same day. Usually FNL takes anywhere between 2-3 business days for you to receive your shipping email. I wouldn't sweat it and just wait it out

I would wait. It's unusual that you received shipping confirmation the same day. Usually FNL takes anywhere between 2-3 business days for you to receive your shipping email. I wouldn't sweat it and just wait it out
Yeah I figured the same day shipping was a fluke rather than a regular thing haha. 

I actually ordered around 9am and got my shipping info around 3

Some of you need to relax. When I ordered my first pair of reds it took me a week to get shipping confirmation. It doesn't happen immediately the same day. This is why finishline sucks but I wouldn't support them if they didn't offer rewards.

Ordered yesterday around 12 pm and got shipping confirmation around 4 pm.

Scheduled to be here on Saturday.

Man, I'm done buying these for retail or even 20 bucks off retail. We need to be patient and wait. They'll all go on sale just like the all black and blues did. Just a matter of time

anybody else having a problem using both the $20 off couppon and a RC for fnl?

I know there is two slots for each coupon code and RC# but im only allowed to use one or the other at the moment?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
anybody else having a problem using both the $20 off couppon and a RC for fnl?

I know there is two slots for each coupon code and RC# but im only allowed to use one or the other at the moment?

Thanks in advance
either swap the coupon/wc reward codes (put the coupon in the WC reward field and put the WC reward in the coupon field).  or checkout on mobile if that doesn't work

seems like finishline has tons of the reds to feed us...Finishline is becoming my favorite online cop, under retail and wc rewards... only problem is the credit card issue... but that can get overlooked.. seems like they get there chukkas at least a week before ndc puts em out

What random sizes did they have in blue? I'm guessing it'll be the same as the Beaches 2 sizes went up then shortly after within 2-3 days full size run pops up.

seems like finishline has tons of the reds to feed us...Finishline is becoming my favorite online cop, under retail and wc rewards... only problem is the credit card issue... but that can get overlooked.. seems like they get there chukkas at least a week before ndc puts em out
What's their issue with credit cards?

Back
Top Bottom