Flyknit Chukka Thread

^^^ interesting observation

I'm surprised any of them do since they aren't exactly performance shoes, they even come in NSW boxes. I feel like nowadays Nike puts the option into their shoes as more of a gimmick or to try and justify price than for actual use. Does anybody here regularly use Nike Plus in their shoes?

It's the little things like that I notice lol. But I've used the Nike+ sensor before in regular running shoes, I wouldn't even begin to use the nike+ sensor in these though. They're not performance shoes at all, it was unneeded in the shoe honestly but it was just something I noticed.

If you enlarge the sole picture the white sole has the nike+ logo at the bottom and the sail bottom doesn't, it just has the regular nike bottom.

got my reds in the mail today, and i have to say... wow. these shoes are awesome! comfy as hell, and they look sick, too!

now, 6/22 was it for the wolf greys on NDC?

good looks on cncpt shop but at the full retail, that can wait.
these are a decent price with the fnl discount for sure.

I pulled the trigger on these today: 

Don't even ask how much... even though I'm honestly happy with the purchase. I'm wondering how much you guys think is a FAIR Price?

Don't even ask how much... even though I'm honestly happy with the purchase. I'm wondering how much you guys think is a FAIR Price?

i would gladly trade my db 9's for these 
eek.gif

As much as I love the colorway of the HTMs, especially that speckled sole, I just wouldn't be able to pull the trigger on any pair of Chukkas for over retail, it's hard enough for me to pay retail as it is. I guess if I had to name a price based on what I've seen on eBay and such, I'd say anywhere around $400 would be a decent price. But as far as a fair price goes that's up to you to decide. If you're happy with your purchase and didn't go into debt to purchase the shoes then by all means, **** a fair price and enjoy!

Whew - good thing I dodged the Obsidians. I was REALLY into them just cuz dark blue is easy to wear but my girl ended up telling me she hated them. She rather I sell more clothes to save up to buy the Heather Grays in additional to my University Reds. But then she said "No More" (arms crossed) thus I will have to liver vicariously through the rest of you guys! 

So no Nike+ but we are getting charged the same price. Sounds about right to me.

To be fair the shoe being Nike+ compatible only means it has a small space for the sensor. No added technology or anything, I don't really see why it would constitute a price change.

Whew - good thing I dodged the Obsidians. I was REALLY into them just cuz dark blue is easy to wear but my girl ended up telling me she hated them. She rather I sell more clothes to save up to buy the Heather Grays in additional to my University Reds. But then she said "No More" (arms crossed) thus I will have to liver vicariously through the rest of you guys! 
She tell you when to breath too bro? Lol. You show her who's boss and who lays the pipe!

She sign your permission slips too?

I would love for a girl to TELL me and not discuss with me about not buying more shoes. Or ordering me to do anything. I would laugh and go buy them right then and there.

Oh man maybe I'm sharing too much of my buying process. Guess what, I still got them Snows! Jyeah! haha  Posting Pics coming soon!!! 

Today I finally received my Wolf Greys from END !!!!! They have a great customer service and promptly fixed the missing paperwork !!!!

They´re really nice..so happy !!!!!

Just spent a few minutes browsing your Flickr, great pics man. You're collection is dope. If you don't mind me askin, what camera are you using?

thanks man! nothing special, just a Nikon D40 i got passed down to me.

thanks man! nothing special, just a Nikon D40 i got passed down to me.
Your pics are really nice and crisp, it's always cool to see how well an older camera still functions. **** I'm in the market for a decent (& cheap) DSLR maybe I'll look into picking up a D40. Does the D40 record video by chance? 

Sorry to get off topic haha

Back
Top Bottom