Flyknit Chukka Thread

Just got my Wolf Greys in the mail and honestly they don't live up to my Snow White HTM's at all. I realized the HTM's are Made in Taiwan while the Wolf Greys are made in Vietnam. What a Huge difference in Craftsmanship. Probably gonna let this pair go if anyone needs a size 12 PM me! 

Just got my Wolf Greys in the mail and honestly they don't live up to my Snow White HTM's at all. I realized the HTM's are Made in Taiwan while the Wolf Greys are made in Vietnam. What a Huge difference in Craftsmanship. Probably gonna let this pair go if anyone needs a size 12 PM me! 
i felt the same way when i got them. However when i wore them, they do live up to the hype. Got so many compliments and really grow on you. 

Is size 7-7.5 rare or something? Couldn't find one for my girl until I stumbled on END an ordered a size 6UK which is suppose to be a size US 7. Got a 6.5 which was too small, & it cost too much to mail back so I decided to sell em to buy the right size for her. Go on eBay to check sold listing & they have either 1-2 pairs or no pairs at all,

Is size 7-7.5 rare or something? Couldn't find one for my girl until I stumbled on END an ordered a size 6UK which is suppose to be a size US 7. Got a 6.5 which was too small, & it cost too much to mail back so I decided to sell em to buy the right size for her. Go on eBay to check sold listing & they have either 1-2 pairs or no pairs at all,
yeah it is rare since the chukkas are a mens shoe only in the US. So the smallest available here is 8 in mens. I've been looking for a small pair for girl as well. Also, trying to get rid of an size 8 ds that nike sent me by mistake and wont refund me for. So if anyone needs it PM me!

Un-DSed my Midnight Fogs today. Feel so good on feet, but not so good on my wallet...
eyes.gif

Any tips on keeping the soles clean?

Hey guys I was wondering if you would be able to help/recommend a place to buy the reds in size 11 for a decent price
nerd.gif
 ( shipping to canada)

Just in at Darkside SF.....Looks way better in person

Nike Lunar Flyknit Chukka. Squadron Blue, Squadron Blue, Electric Yellow. 554969-447

Just in at Darkside SF.....Looks way better in person

Nike Lunar Flyknit Chukka. Squadron Blue, Squadron Blue, Electric Yellow. 554969-447
do you mind posting some unfiltered photos? and what about the burgundy pair? will you guys be getting that in?

Anybody going for the squadron blue&yellow pair this weekend...FNL and NDC are releasing them
anyone know why these never made it to FNL? was looking forward to getting a pair.  tired of the retail price and have plenty of FNL coupons on standby. looks like the info was pulled from FNL's release calendar...?

PM me if you need the Wolf Grey in size 12 - Also does anyone know where I could order the Electric Blue in 12 online? Seems to be quite limited. 

Hey guys. Thanks for all the pictures, looks great. Would any of you know where to pick these up in a retail store? I don't live in the US, so I can't buy them online, but I'm currently traveling here as a tourist. If anyone could point me in the direction of a store that carries the Flyknit Chukkas (any color way, really) I would greatly appreciate it! I'm visiting the following cities: Vancouver (Canada), Los Angeles, Las Vegas, San Diego and New York. Thanks a bunch!

Hey guys. Thanks for all the pictures, looks great. Would any of you know where to pick these up in a retail store? I don't live in the US, so I can't buy them online, but I'm currently traveling here as a tourist. If anyone could point me in the direction of a store that carries the Flyknit Chukkas (any color way, really) I would greatly appreciate it! I'm visiting the following cities: Vancouver (Canada), Los Angeles, Las Vegas, San Diego and New York. Thanks a bunch!
You could check a store called blends. They have a store in San Diego, Los Angeles, and Costa Mesa. They should have them in store

I can almost gaurantee a Niketown in one of those cities will have the Chukkas. When I was in NY, they all had them. Not every color, but they're there. Mainly the obsidians, but I saw wolf greys as well.

Undefeated Los Angeles on La Brea. Sportie LA may have some as well.

Back
Top Bottom