Flyknit Chukka Thread

Tried adding the 9.5 to my cart and it wouldn't let me.. still shows as 'in stock' though. I'm gonna try calling/emailing them because I NEED those 9.5's

I think there's something wrong with their site. I tried adding a random shoe to cart and it didn't work also.

Chukka with Zoom Air bottom. not sure how I feel about them
But that green 
pimp.gif

I think there's something wrong with their site. I tried adding a random shoe to cart and it didn't work also.
FNL has always been this way. Whenever there's an error at the checkout screen, it usually means they had the size sometime during the early morning and someone bought it already. I saw it this morning and was able to checkout fine. I got couple of chukkas including the university red in the past 3 months from FNL by checking every morning real quick.

I hear ya, and I have seen that plenty of times. But in this case like stated above I tried adding a few different random (non-nike and nike) shoes and they all were giving the same error.

Hi guys

For those who are interested by the blue glow, Ive just noticed that they are already out in every store in France(got mine), included Nikestore.fr !

make sure Nikestore.us didnt drop these in "secret". 

Chukka with a racer sole is a little strange. Curious to see them in person.
also a downgrade in comfort.  The lure of the chukka is the comfort and that comes from the lunar sole.  You cant beat the clean lunar sole of the chukka.  I wish they offered non HTM trainers with the chukka sole.  I hate the design of the sole of the 1s. 

Fellas, you may wanna check w/ your local Niketown. NTLV has the Blue Glow and the Black & Sail Chukkas.

Last edited:
anyone know a spot where i can cop a pari of wolf greys in an 11? i dogged my first pair which i never usually do, and now i regret it.

Last edited:
just copped my first pair of chukka online, i went half a size down, did anybody else do that? 

i go sz 8 in roshe runs, but 8.5 in am1 and jordan 3 and 4...8.5 is probably my true size. 

Yikes, half size down? Good luck. These are definitely a half size up for me. TTS would have worked, but I like it slightly roomier. These fit like air max 1's to me, which I almost always go .5 up.

Just copped the red ones earlier. Absolutely in love. When do those officially drop?

Need the dark obsidians in my life.

Possible customs fees could be at least $25 usually near 10%

SNS is very customs friendly. I order from them a lot and have only received a customs fee for ordering 4 pairs of shoes at once from them. The fee was $33.00 for the 4 pairs. Endclothing is terrible when it comes to customs because of the way they fill out their customs forms and value their merchandise.

Back
Top Bottom