Flyknit Chukka Thread

Thank you for this!  Finally got these at a decent price. Repped! 
smokin.gif

gonna need to see some better picture of those two pairs

Maybe because the HTMs were speckled.  These look kind of similar.
The top pair definitely reminds me of the my grail of grails, the lunar htms. So I will more than likely be copping these just wanna see some more real world pics. 

AND the bottom pair which reminds me of the htm chukkas are lookin nice too

Hopefully pictures start surfacing soon. 

Finally some colorways I can get behind

Last edited:

Saw 2 new cws pop-up in Atmos Tokyo for pre-order. Not sure if its a limited release. Listed as NIGHT FACTOR/BLACK-VOLT/WHITE & SQUADRON BLUE/PURE PLATINUM-OBSIDIAN/WHITE. Feeling the platinum myself.
an additional 2 other colorways popped up as well..

Does the flyknit stretch out after some breaking in? Just got mine in the mail, and everything fits great except that it's a little narrow on the sides. Thanks.

Last edited:
so guys, im have a 8.5 wolf grey they fit perfect, i just bought sz 9 university red... would i be able to work with it?

so guys, im have a 8.5 wolf grey they fit perfect, i just bought sz 9 university red... would i be able to work with it?

You're good. Don't worry about it. You'll notice the bit of extra room but it won't make a difference. My uni reds are a 9.5 while my fogs are a 10.

Did anyone else order from Asphalt Gold? i have my tracking number, but the DHL website keeps saying there is no info on it.

Just wondering how long it might take to get them.

Did anyone else order from Asphalt Gold? i have my tracking number, but the DHL website keeps saying there is no info on it.

Just wondering how long it might take to get them.

The only way you'll get the DHL tracking is when they get to America. You should google the affiliate postal company that it goes through before it reaches DHL.

Back
Top Bottom