Flyknit Chukka Thread

Any sz 7 blue glows floating around??
nerd.gif
No Blue Glows but Burgundys in size 7 instead.....

http://www.sivasdescalzo.com/nike-flyknit-lunar-chukka-burgundy.html

Blue Glows in size 8....

http://www.sivasdescalzo.com/flyknit/nike-flyknit-lunar-chukka-blue-glow.html

Last edited:
any word on squadron blue/obsidians hitting the US besides that sneakerjunkies post a few pages back? Getting impatient with NDC

where can i get obsidians in US13 in europe?

or is it possible to choose half size down? any experience? thanks!

any word on squadron blue/obsidians hitting the US besides that sneakerjunkies post a few pages back? Getting impatient with NDC
I feel you, Its getting to be really sketchy since they took em off the site after putting them up as "sold out". id say its about time somebody gets on twiiter to ask ndc themselves, getting no where with no us release date on this thread. they did drop already on Nike.com uk for the record if that helps at all. i almost copped but they didnt have my size...

gusmq is crazy with the links haha

Does anybody know where I can get either Squadron Blue (one's linked, I think that's what that CW is called) or Wolf Greys in size 11 shipped to Australia?

Man, I want the blues, greens, and Olympic Chukkas and also Kobe 9s. February is going to be brutal on my wallet.

I hope they will release them for sure this time.
Last time they said they will release the Black/Sail but they never did...
Did the Wolf Greys ever actually release on FNL? I feel like people waited months for FNL to release them but can't remember if they actually did.

Last edited:
Man, I want the blues, greens, and Olympic Chukkas and also Kobe 9s. February is going to be brutal on my wallet.
Did the Wolf Greys ever actually release on FNL? I feel like people waited months for FNL to release them but can't remember if they actually did.
I don't think they did... I don't remember seeing Wolf Greys on FNL at all...

Last edited:

They appeared in scattered random sizes but never stocked in June when they came out. It's possible sizes went up in July or after but that was after the release so that doesn't count lol

How are you guys getting them chukkas on tres bien down to $106?
I tried switching country to US, and with the extra20 im only at 120, without shipping - I feel (is it correct spelled? Seems odd in my eyes looking at it [emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]) like an idiot right now, someone please help me [emoji]128591[/emoji]

And btw., when you guys are using the term "fam" here, what does that mean?
Thanks alot from a bit confused Danish guy[emoji]128566[/emoji]

[edit] Maybe solved the mystery [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji] Just saw (....and had forgot...) that countries outside EU can pull another 20% off, might be that?? Otherwise, please enlighten me [emoji]128588[/emoji] [/edit]

Last edited:
How are you guys getting them chukkas on tres bien down to $106?
I tried switching country to US, and with the extra20 im only at 120, without shipping - I feel (is it correct spelled? Seems odd in my eyes looking at it [emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]) like an idiot right now, someone please help me [emoji]128591[/emoji]

And btw., when you guys are using the term "fam" here, what does that mean?
Thanks alot from a bit confused Danish guy[emoji]128566[/emoji]

Tres Bien takes off an additional 20% for non-EU costumers.

Fam = Family, a term of endearment to people you feel close to, but have no relation to.

Tres Bien takes off an additional 20% for non-EU costumers.

Fam = Family, a term of endearment to people you feel close to, but have no relation to.

Thanks for the quick answer, you just beat me in my edit ;-)
And for the "fam"-part, I tought it was something like that, but just seen some different ude of it, and that confused me, but my apriciated for clearing it out for me [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom