Flyknit Chukka Thread

i prefer the chukkas over the lunars. the sole is really nice on the chukkas. also the flyknit seems more random on the lunar pair which i'm not a huge fan of.

Colors between MC lunar and squadron blue chukka are too close. Didn't get the squadron in the end.
Really want my first pair of Chukkas but I did recently just grab those mc lunars at a great discounted price but man, they are really close, maybe too close to justify two pairs in essentially same color tones.

Really want my first pair of Chukkas but I did recently just grab those mc lunars at a great discounted price but man, they are really close, maybe too close to justify two pairs in essentially same color tones.
The colours are pretty close…

and recently I got myself the black white sail flyknit chukka.

The colours are pretty close…

and recently I got myself the black white sail flyknit chukka.
haha i like those too and thought hard about those also thanks to gusmq's links, but i also had a pair of the wolf grey flyknit lunar1s also. too similar again... 
ohwell.gif

I hope they come out with another shade of red/burgandy for the chukkas.

Last edited:
haha i like those too and thought hard about those also thanks to gusmq's links, but i also had a pair of the wolf grey flyknit lunar1s also. too similar again... :\

View media item 760637

I hope they come out with another shade of red/burgandy for the chukkas.

I'm hoping for another shade of wolf grey flyknit chukka... missed out on the last one..

@gusmq  You are officially a life saver. I'm pretty picky when it comes to chukkas and the last colorway I really like and needed was the black/neo turquoise. Considering they were the first colorway to release, they're not that easy to come by for a good price. Thanks to you I didn't have to pay 140 +40 more euros for shipping from hhv and only paid about US retail for them.

I'm sure I'm speaking from all of us when I say THANK YOU! 
smokin.gif

@gusmq  You are officially a life saver. I'm pretty picky when it comes to chukkas and the last colorway I really like and needed was the black/neo turquoise. Considering they were the first colorway to release, they're not that easy to come by for a good price. Thanks to you I didn't have to pay 140 +40 more euros for shipping from hhv and only paid about US retail for them.

I'm sure I'm speaking from all of us when I say THANK YOU! 
smokin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hey guys, new to the thread and like everyone else i believe i am looking forward to the squadron blues and the usa trainers! just a heads up though, oneness has these for $90.00 shipped (8-12)

Picked up the squadron blue pure platinums right now. What of the best looking chukkahs, IMO. Was even expecting. Was going to the store and see if my boy held me down a pair of hot lavas, and bam, these were just sitting there. Couldn't resist. Didn't even need another pair of chukkahs, but couldn't resist.

Back
Top Bottom