Flyknit Chukka Thread

dont understand why these aren't discounted on swoosh..
mean.gif

They're excluded from the swoosh discount?!  Now that's just some *******t. 
Maybe they'll be on discount by Monday? I mean, if the apparel works with the discount, I'm sure the shoes will. If so, I'll definitely cop a pair.

Still tempted to buy a pair in store today. Would love to wear them in this rain.

USPS says platinums were delivered yesterday. There were people home and we didn't get any packages yesterday or today. Going to the post office tomorrow to see what I can do.

How is Finish Line when it comes to things like this?
First, check your mailbox if they left a note. Often times the USPS delivery man/woman does not attempt to deliver it to your actual door. Instead he/she leaves a not in your mailbox so you can pick it up at your local post office. 

Yeah, that surepost is wack. The mailwoman/man in my area is horrible. If an item is coming surepost and it's kicks, I usually pay the $3.50 UPS upgrade & then select "hold for will call" through MyUps. Just makes it easier.

Last edited:
Appreciate the responses but I got the platinums today from the mailman! Checked with neighbors yesterday but these ended up like 15 houses away
nerd.gif

Edit: There are platinums up on eBay right now for $170 shipped if anyone's still looking (not my listing lol).

Last edited:
Not sure anyone knows this but gonna ask anyway, any aesthetic differences btwn the womens FSB and the mens FSB?

#teamsmallfeet

FSB's should i go TTS or nah?

im 9.5 in flyknit trainers, and inneva (although snug), as well as everything else I own.

whats the general consensus? im seeing different opinions

I would strongly suggest trying them on before purchasing. From my experience, they indubitably run big. I wear size 13, but had to buy the FSBs in an 11.5! I couldn't believe it. My hypothesis is, Nike is probably compensating for the thick layers of socks people will have on when they wear these.

Anyone realize that the midsoles on chukkas get dirty pretty fast? Any cleaning tips? I'd possibly try the Jason Mark cleaning kit soon

Last edited:
Yup. That's tha part I don't like bout em,' but I keep buying tha hell out of em. Just like tha damn Roshes midsole.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom