Flyknit Chukka Thread

I'm not saying I'm right, and you're wrong.  It's just that your opinion would be of more value if you had evidence to support it.

I don't know if you do understand because I haven't even stated my personal opinion about the fsb.

I was only going over what someone else felt about making a $200 investment on shoes said person was on the fence with.

It seems the reason why the fsb runs big is for the purpose of wearing thick, if not more than one pair of normal, socks given that they were designed specifically for Winter Olympians.

(if you follow, I still have yet to state my personal opinion)

I don't know if you do understand because I haven't even stated my personal opinion about the fsb.

I was only going over what someone else felt about making a $200 investment on shoes said person was on the fence with.

It seems the reason why the fsb runs big is for the purpose of wearing thick, if not more than one pair of normal, socks given that they were designed specifically for Winter Olympians.

(if you follow, I still have yet to state my personal opinion)
That's funny, because that last part was my original opinion.  Haha. 

But let me rephrase what I previously stated.  You came to the conclusion that you cannot wear FSBs during summer. 

can't rock during the summer.

Last edited:
But let me rephrase what I previously stated.  You came to the conclusion that you cannot wear FSBs during summer. 

"and like you said, (you, understood) can't rock during the summer."

still not my personal opinion or conclusion. playing devil's advocate.

but I appreciate the mind reading.

You're agreeing with him and made that statement your own by writing it. You actually escalated it by saying "can't", when he said he couldn't see himself wearing FSBs much after the colder months.

You did make that claim. But based on what evidence or experience? Just because someone else assumed?

This thread provides information, so be careful of what you write so as not to confuse or mislead other chukka-heads.

Last edited:
relax guys. you can wear whatever you want whenever you want

Just think my 9 fits to big, even sized down half size. I'm shocked I would need to go down a full size.. 

Damn it! I missed the Platinum shoe link again. Saw the link this morning for Ubiq and now they aren't even on the page >:

The last two times I took sizing suggestions, it was a mistake and should have gone TTS. Everybody's foot and fit preference are different. With that said, I went a full size down on the FSBs also and I can still comfortably wear my thickest socks with them.

I really like the FSBs. I like free soles and the upper looks awesome. I hope we see more CWs soon.

Ebay member bombaclat7  (search him since we cant post ebay links) has the crimsons for $140 shipped. 

Sizes 8.5-12

I purchased the platinums off him a few weeks ago, with no issues.

NEED MORE CHUKKAS

UNDS'd my OG red pair last weekend, one of my favorite shoes I own, definitely looking to grab another pair or two in the very near future.

Was able to get my first 2 pairs of chukkas because of this thread and I'm hooked! If anyone knows where I can somehow get the wolf greys in 11.5 let me know! Haha

seller on ebay "incaseyouslept" selling electric green chukka for $125 shipped. most sizes available.

Someone bought it already :frown:

Which one you guys like better?

Deep Burgundy vs University Red vs Bright Crimson

Last edited:
people are saying you need to size down significantly. Some people are saying 0.5 size down, I've seen people say as much as 1.5 sizes down. I personally do not have a pair but click back a few pages people talk about it almost every page

Back
Top Bottom