Flyknit Chukka Thread

Man im still working on getting my first pair of chukkas. Might have to call an outlet for those deep obsidians.

Crossing fingers for crimson colorway to hit outlets, or sell for outlet prices. 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
NYC. Guessing he got them at Roosevelt. Texted him to ask the lowest he'd go. Response was $200
frown.gif
. There's another person on NYC Craigslist selling obsidians for 140. Seems pretty reasonable actually
roosevelt isnt an outlet store.

anybody have any luck getting 30% off the wolf greys today?

$140 to my door isnt that great of a deal

Last edited:
Just got another pair of wolf greys from the Arizona outlet for $138 shipped, paid more than my Chicago pair, but at this point I can't complain. Was told 30% off was for in-store purchases only as there were a good amount of people picking them up in-store.

Last edited:
Was able to cop the wolf greys from Woodburry and obsidian/royals from the FL outlet. 97 shipped each. Thanks NT

Going to call nike in hopes of getting the price adjusted, from 119.99 to 83.whatever since I bought two pairs of wolfgreys.

Thnaks man, me too. Im just trying to get started in the flyknit game, and really wanna pick up a nice pair of chukkas. 

What's up, dude!  Welcome to the thread. Glad you could join us.  I hope you find what you're looking for. 
Thnaks man, me too. Im just trying to get started in the flyknit game, and really wanna pick up a nice pair of chukkas. 

Just got another pair of wolf greys from the Arizona outlet for $138 shipped, paid more than my Chicago pair, but at this point I can't complain. Was told 30% off was for in-store purchases only as there were a good amount of people picking them up in-store.
Whats the Arizona outlet you are talking about?

FSB's came from citysole.

Glad I sized down. Love how they look and the 3M is a sweet touch!

Sized down .5 from my Chukka size.

Sized 1 down from my Lebron/Jordan/Nike SB size.

lucky, mine was estimated to be delivered today. but usps is doing something stupid with my package. it looks like its on the way back to them instead of me.
[table][tr][td]
March 3, 2014 , 3:52 pm
[/td][td]
Shipment Accepted
[/td][td]
EAST NORTHPORT, NY 11731 
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
March 3, 2014
[/td][td]
Electronic Shipping Info Received
[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]
March 2, 2014
[/td][td]
Depart USPS Sort Facility
[/td][td]
BETHPAGE, NY 11714 
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
March 1, 2014 , 9:53 pm
[/td][td]
Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility
[/td][td]
BETHPAGE, NY 11714 
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
March 1, 2014 , 5:41 pm
[/td][td]
Dispatched to Sort Facility
[/td][td]
EAST NORTHPORT, NY 11731 
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
March 1, 2014 , 4:25 pm
[/td][td]
Acceptance
[/td][td]
EAST NORTHPORT, NY 11731 
[/td][/tr][/table]

has anybody tried sole swapping on chukkas? i beat my university reds up and i'm thinking of switching the sole with one of my less favored cws

Back
Top Bottom