Flyknit Chukka Thread

flyknit chukka will have a new bottom sole, pic coming soon
Yes, a Free sole - we've seen pics
tired.gif

Also, the Lunar sole is IMO clearly more comfortable than the free sole, which is why I'll be passing on the Chukka frees.

The night factors are really fresh, and look awesome with the right color denim or joggers. This was a slept on CW and when folks see it on feet in person they'll know why. I slept on these personally, and now looking for a good deal. Just keep your eyes out, you can catch these on sale once in awhile. Much respect to @gusmq  for all the help in this thread.

word to @gusmq  helps on a lot of the thread! hes awesome.

people need to keep sleeping on the night factor so they can go on sale for me lol 
Thanks guys for your kind words...feels great helping others getting their shoes  
happy.gif

Last edited:
@dude that posted link to FSBs (can't quote on iPhone smh)

Sized down .5, that was the way to go on these correct? ($126.95 shipped to US)

Last edited:
@dude that posted link to FSBs (can't quote on iPhone smh)

Sized down .5, that was the way to go on these correct? ($126.95 shipped to US)

The general consensus is true to size. Unless, you're referring to the FSBs. In that case, size down accordingly.

Delivered....

I wear a 10...and I am no skinny foot dude...ordered these in 9.5. Fit is nice but could of went down another 1/2 sz to a 9.

^i don't doubt that. But I don't care about superb quality when it comes to casual shoes. The regular chukkahs are superb enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom