Flyknit Chukka Thread

I had the 9.5 of the midnight fogs in my cart and refreshed and it was out of stock -_____- been searching for them for months in a size 10...

I was struggling between the midnight fogs and the night factor volt. Ultimately went with the midnight fogs as they should be more versatile. Sometimes it sucks to have so many great options to choose from.
midnight fog hands down

Well I waited a day too late to call nike for the university reds, called today and they were gone, but ordered the black turqs from the Myrtle Beach factory store for $95 shipped.

Well I waited a day too late to call nike for the university reds, called today and they were gone, but ordered the black turqs from the Myrtle Beach factory store for $95 shipped.
Whoa that's awesome. 

Do they do phone orders?

I've been looking for a pair, but resell prices were all above $200!

Whoa that's awesome. 

Do they do phone orders?

I've been looking for a pair, but resell prices were all above $200!
Yeah I asked Nike on twiter if they could stock locate a pair for me and that was the only colorway they had in my size, just called them up and ordered today. I'm not sure what other sizes if any they have but most outlets do phone orders, hard part is finding good stuff in your size. 

http://niketalk.com/t/588486/offici...thread-do-not-make-requests/180#post_20303853 

I try to follow the monthly outlet threads but they don't catch everything. I follow sneakersteals and kicks deals on twitter too. 

Yeah I asked Nike on twiter if they could stock locate a pair for me and that was the only colorway they had in my size, just called them up and ordered today. I'm not sure what other sizes if any they have but most outlets do phone orders, hard part is finding good stuff in your size. 

http://niketalk.com/t/588486/offici...thread-do-not-make-requests/180#post_20303853 

I try to follow the monthly outlet threads but they don't catch everything. I follow sneakersteals and kicks deals on twitter too. 
Oh wow, didn't know you could do that! 

I'll be sure to try tomorrow.

Thank you for the thoughtful post, repped.

Yeah, also if you're interested in streetwear brands Kicksdeals made one called "Streetweardeals" just fyi.

That girl has some hairy as s legs
sick.gif
Duc Pham is a guy's name.  It's a Vietnamese name.  Flyknits drop in SE Asia first.  

Those free bottoms are growing me.. didn't like the change from lunar but think I'll end up grabbing some

Can someone explain to me why are the Chukkas with Nike Free technology more expensive than the regular Lunarlon versions? It always seemed like Lunarlon tech is more expensive to manufacture than Free, especially considering the differences in comfort between the two.

Nike marketing scheme, strange tho. Even without knowing cost I would guess the lunar is more pricy, based on ascetics and comfort.

Had the Black and Orange one on last week but i somehow dont dig the Free combination. Altough the shoe as such is pretty sexy.

I still prefer the Lunarlon over the Free approach. For the Purple one in question here. yes I see that the heelstrap is damn ugly and 

just bites with the rest but until I havent had that thing on my feet I cant tell if it would or wouldnt fit to the rest of my stuff.

Hope that thing releases soon so I can see for myself.

Back
Top Bottom