Flyknit Chukka Thread

ontario said they arent taking phone orders anymore due to all the calls they've been getting. i just put two pairs on hold to pick up tomorrow. funny i passed by ontario mills today and my bro asked if we should check what they have and i was like nah, they never have anything. thanks @JJC6723
What's wrong with people calling to order shoes? Money is money

Thank you! 

Picked up a second pair of crimsons and a pair of electric greens for a total of $250CAD Shipped. Doesn't get any better than that. 
pimp.gif

nike would rather you come in store and purchase the chukkas, hoping you would also buy other stuff as well.
Hopefully it still there. I will call back in the morning and try to see if I can find an associate that will shipp em to me. 

For various reasons, I have only just received my FSBs, and damn they are huge. I wear an 8 in chukkas, and bought a Women's 9 in them. So that translates to a Men's 7.5. It's still at least a half size too big.

Should I sell and buy a smaller size or just stick an extra insole in them? Not sure if they are still being sold, or are they long gone?

Thanks people.

EDIT: Just bought a pair of Wmn 8.5 for $125 off the bay. They better fit this time.

Last edited:
Is there any significant difference between Men's and Women's FSB? I am a true to size 8.5 in most common Nikes and pulled the trigger on an 8.5M (26.5cm) only to see reviews are saying they'll be too big... I'm looking at an auction for 9W (26cm) so maybe they'd be a better fit?

What is the consensus on sizing for the fsbs? I'm a 12 in all other chukkas. So do I go .5 or full size down? Any help would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom