Flyknit Chukka Thread

Nope. Go half size maybe full down. Those are an 8 I'm usually a 9 in Jordan's and nikes. They fit but I like a little room so I'm going to swap them out for an 8.5
Do you own at lunar Chukkas? If so what's that size comparison?

^ Those kinda look like lows the way your pants are sitting/the angel the pic is taken from :pimp:.

Store by me has most chukkas buy one get one for a buck. Didn't see any colors I wanted though

i leave my laces untied as well. Not all the time, but most. Such a casual shoe that i love to just wear on the casual

i leave my laces untied as well. Not all the time, but most. Such a casual shoe that i love to just wear on the casual
They aren't to loose in the heel with the laces undone? Thats how I like to wear my kicks too but Ive never had a pair of Lunar Chukks only the Frees which feel like Burlaps sacks around the upper ankle with how big they are lol did you go same size as other Nikes?

Frees were much bigger for me as well. I can go .5 down with frees. I stay TTS with Chukka's. No real slippage.

Last edited:
I finally ended up getting these for 195 shipped. They're my favorite color out of the Flyknit chukka fsbs. I just hope they fit well. I went a .5 size down.

Last edited:
The olive and purple looks like pistachios.

You may have to double sock it. These run almost a full size down.
I love that combo, olive and purple. I use to make fun of my dad for wearing those colors now I where them too. 
ohwell.gif

I have some incredible hulk feet so hopefully I'll be good.

Back
Top Bottom