=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

ok. just called SA customer service and verified it's just a default picture on my email. the 3 new colors don't have stock photos yet. still, unacceptable.

Just ordered Volts & Wolf Greys both from Sports Authority, CLUTCH! I appreciate that soooo much, feels good to not pay retail for these

i want to order the blue glows from rrs but it now says "Get first dibs! Pre-order now for shipment on Apr 8, 2013" im leaving for florida at the end of the month.. i want them in time.. at the beginning of the week it said april 1st

i want to order the blue glows from rrs but it now says "Get first dibs! Pre-order now for shipment on Apr 8, 2013" im leaving for florida at the end of the month.. i want them in time.. at the beginning of the week it said april 1st

They already shipped if you ordered them earlier in the week.

do you have a good pic of the Volt/Black-White-Pure Platinum, Style - Color # 554887-705 colorway?

here you go sir...

Good to see a lot of you were able to buy from SA!

I picked up the Volt and WolfGrey. Will definitely keep the Volt, but I'll wait to have the Wolf Grey in hand to decide if I keep them or not.

Are there any side by side, by side comparison pics of the electric green/white, electric green/black and volts? Can't seem to get a good idea off of Nikes stock pics :rolleyes

just ordered my first pair of flyknits :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin ... i went with the blue glows.. i was torn between those and the electric greens.. so i went with the blue glows due to being the cheapest on rrs..

Holy crap the multi's!!!!!!!!!!! i just got the sequoia's and i love them. CANT WAIT FOR THE MULTI's 

Back
Top Bottom