=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Multi's are going to bring out the beasts
mean.gif
why u gta be beast if u like the multi over the other colors? 

i'm guessing these pictures are from pre-production models, because it doesn't look like there's a padded heel collar, and the sport turquoise actually has a black swoosh.

I had such high hopes for the Purple cw. :frown:

The Wolf Greys, on the other hand, are :smokin!

yeah, the wolf greys are really tempting. i was thinking about ordering the sport turquoise, but i'm hoping the actual color is a little more blue

Last edited:
why u gta be beast if u like the multi over the other colors? 
Let's hope not man. Try not to make comments like this and it won't get tagged on google searches and stuff. No offense at all but comments like this only helps to build hype thus making the beast actually come out. If we all continue to keep it cool and quiet, the multis will be a breeze just like all the others. It's all good though. Just trying to keep this thread free and clear of the hype and the beast as it has been so far. As of now this shoe is slept on by the mainstream. Let's all help to keep it that way.
Me making a statement like that isn't going to change what's going to happen - it's already started where people who never post in the thread will be in here asking about a release date on the MC's every page - I saw a post on FB last night a dude wanting to buy the shoe in their size
nerd.gif
IT'S NOT EVEN OUT YET hahaha but I won't say anymore about it.

As far as saying you are a beast if you only like the MC's - not at all but a lot of people who are going to cop that cw will be people that don't own a single FKOne shoe and are only buying because of hype and possible "limited"/"resell" thinking of the multi colored HTM's..... but don't take my word on it, I could be way off and know nothing
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Been lurking this thread for awhile, figured I join and finally make a post in the discussion.  I got the wave 1 EC from day 1 and patiently waiting for the wave 2 Volts to become available in my size.  I'm completely lost at why this CW is so limited.  Any ideas on this is welcome.
Anyone here actually run in these? Is so do you have trouble keeping the laces tied?
I actually run in these shoes, it's really the main reason why I bought them.  I have no issues with the laces at all.  They stay tied throughout my runs (4+ miles).  Speaking of which, these are THE best running shoes I've had to date.  The upper is very light and sprinting in these are effortless, even compared to the Free Runs.  When the temperature is below 30 degrees my feet do get a bit drafty..i guess its a plus for the breathability the upper has.  The tongue does slip a bit to the side, but my feet are still protected from the laces and I don't really think about it until I'm about to take them off.  I can't wait to get another pair once the volt CW is readily available.

As for the multicolor CW...it's nice, but I have a feeling that CW will definitely get hyped and might become harder to cop.  Just a thought!

^^ good stuff. I'm also mad I slept on the 25% off at sa. Fwiw there's a 15% online discount at sa right now so it will be 136 before taxes

Anyone here actually run in these? Is so do you have trouble keeping the laces tied?

sometimes the laces come undone when I'm wearing them casually. but it's only because I didn't tie then tightly. I don't have any problems when I'm working out and/or running

I have a 20% off one time use code for SA that I'm not using. PM me you are interested.

UPDATE: Code was given to someone already. No more PM's please.

Last edited:
Whatever man, it's makes the thread hard to read. Not so different to asking the same questions over and over again.

please, no hostility and such in this thread! that's only for the other 98% of the threads :smile:

via IG, another picture of Women's Sport Turq/Bright Crimson

Back
Top Bottom