=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Oh lawd, looks like there are some new HTMs on the way. Expect these to be near impossible to grab as per usual. 

I like the Black tongue, but I really dislike the White Swoosh on these. With that said, I'd rather have the "444" cw of the F1s.

Last edited:
Tell me about it, I was picking between the volts and the wolf greys and now im SOL
eyes.gif
time is literally money :frown:

Got the Wolf-grey Lunar1+ few days ago and loving them. Probably the best color-way out of all. They're much more comfortable than the Flyknit trainers. Does anyone know where I can get the same exact laces, but longer in length?

Last edited:
Got the Wolf-grey Lunar1+ few days ago and loving them. Probably the best color-way out of all. They're much more comfortable than the Flyknit trainers. Does anyone know where I can get the same exact laces, but longer in length?
Picked up these exact ones myself,  laces seem too long to me to be honest.  Got them for $135 at the Nike employee store.  So comfortable and lightweight!

I read on Sneakernews that those HTMs are only dropping at Nike Stadium Milano and 1948 London
mean.gif

Anyways...finally got my first pair of FK1s in from RRS...Everything about the shoe is dope except I hate these ribbon laces...
Ribbon laces are key, those things aren't going to come undone!

Pink flashes came in today and I was disappointed when I opened the box. They looked much duller than what they seemed in pics; I was debating if I was going to send them back or just use them as my dedicated runner.

Figured I'd put em on and make a few rounds at the mall. Literally every store I stopped at I had either compliments or questions about them. Guy at FTL even had me talk em up to a customer who was on the fence.

The sheer amount of colorways dropping guarantees that some are going to hit clearance. I wouldn't wait it out if you really dig a popular color, Wolf Greys for instance. But that Turq/pink, going to gamble & try to get it for ultra low. I don't even like the color blocking but I'd beat it up on some runs for sure

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom