=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Pink flashes came in today and I was disappointed when I opened the box. They looked much duller than what they seemed in pics; I was debating if I was going to send them back or just use them as my dedicated runner.

Figured I'd put em on and make a few rounds at the mall. Literally every store I stopped at I had either compliments or questions about them. Guy at FTL even had me talk em up to a customer who was on the fence.

The sheer amount of colorways dropping guarantees that some are going to hit clearance. I wouldn't wait it out if you really dig a popular color, Wolf Greys for instance. But that Turq/pink, going to gamble & try to get it for ultra low. I don't even like the color blocking but I'd beat it up on some runs for sure

QFT

This exactly is my plan. I have grey/turquoise as a casual wear in my gym rotation with my Frees and my Flyknit Trainers. But i want a beat up pair and that is the colorway im sitting on waiting for to hit $100 shipped or an outlet.

Got me like

Wait for it..............saw a deal yesterday for the pink flash. 115 shipped. Didn't pull the trigger. I got wolf grey already so I dunno

Anybody run in their flyknit 1's in the rain? Drizzling in NY today and I still want to go for a run. Told myself my 3rd pair was for running but am having trouble convincing myself to let these get wet lol

Anybody run in their flyknit 1's in the rain? Drizzling in NY today and I still want to go for a run. Told myself my 3rd pair was for running but am having trouble convincing myself to let these get wet lol
YOLO go for it. 

Running shoes are meant to run in under any circumstances. DO WORK BRO!

These definitely aren't a all weather shoe. Kinda why Nike designed the "shield" line. I'd definitely pick a different shoe to run in rain with.

These definitely aren't a all weather shoe. Kinda why Nike designed the "shield" line. I'd definitely pick a different shoe to run in rain with.
Actually yes..If you have another shoe, pick the other one, hes right. I was kinda hyped up for some reason, i apologize lol. TEAM BROOKS

i'm not sure what it is about that particular cw of the multi's...just doesnt appeal to me. Ray might be right, could be the giant white swoosh.

i'm not sure what it is about that particular cw of the multi's...just doesnt appeal to me. Ray might be right, could be the giant white swoosh.

the original multis had a more 'organic'? look to me. these seem frenetic and less calming - if that makes sense.

much prefer the originals -

that white swoosh is terrible on those...too much white on the shoe

returned the game royals (again, too much white), and got the sport turqoise...very happy with them, especially at $120

I'm really loving these Lunar1+. They're comfortable and look good. Won't dear catch me running in these just lounging in them.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom