=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

$25 off orders over 125 and free shipping at d i c k s today only online only

Last edited:
Anyone in the UK that needs a Crooked tongues discount for 20% the code is CTTHANKS ends Tuesday at midnight.

Last edited:
anyone own a pair of the flyknit socks??? 

I have them, like em a lot. Unfortunately I got them in the blue/volt color that I never wore of my Flyknits and sold. Not a big deal but they definitely stand out with my white/black Flyknit Trainers or Wolf Grey Flyknit Lunars.

Nd Grabbing the grey cw this week then the multi color when they drop (is it June or Fall?) Really fell in love with this flyknit stuff, got me wondering what's next in the line...

I've only ever seen the socks sold on ndc. They had several colors for awhile. The volts sold out first. The other colors dissapeared about 2 months ago. I tried locating them thru the nike chat reps. All the stores that they told me to try didn't have any.

So they're asymmetrical like the HTMs...

I haven't seen much of this WMN's cw.

IllustRAYt, it's available on NDC and the Nike store in SF here, too... it's just a regular women's Sport Turquoise/Black/White colorway

Me too.  Mainly because this is the only GR flyknit (that we know of) that has the HTM sole, tongue, etc.  Hopefully they come out with more options with this upper and lunar sole.
I'm pretty sure the lunar sole is the same as all the other Flyknit Lunar 1+, it's just all white instead of two-tone

I'm pretty sure the lunar sole is the same as all the other Flyknit Lunar 1+, it's just all white instead of two-tone
That could be true, but all of the pictures show a different swoosh placement, laces, and the tongue is distinctly different and MC while the others are not. The shape also mimics the HTM Lunars.

That being said, you only mentioned the sole. Which you're probably right. The sole may be the same, but other aspects mimic the HTMs more than the Lunar 1+.

Not to be Debbie Downer, but I wouldn't get my hopes up about that multicolor pair coming out looking like that. That pair does not have the same midsole as the other Lunar Ones. Look at the bottom of the shoe, the pods are different. And the swoosh is still in the back.

Between the Flyknit Trainer/Racer and the Lunar One, I don't recall a shoe having this many weird/misleading/changed sample pictures.

These are a flagship shoe, you think that somebody could take final product pictures. (But then again, Nike published a press release using sample Kobe 8's a week before release)

I really want to get my mom a pair for Mother's Day but I'd prefer to spend a max of ~$100 since it's a BS holiday. Would pay retail for MCs but the timing is unfortunate. A NDC clearance code would be clutch right about now.

I really want to get my mom a pair for Mother's Day but I'd prefer to spend a max of ~$100 since it's a BS holiday. Would pay retail for MCs but the timing is unfortunate. A NDC clearance code would be clutch right about now.
I see what you mean about the BS holiday mentality.. but its your mom. Splurge on her this year then and do something smaller for next year. Im trying to get some kicks for the wife as well for mothers day. My mom gets a bigger debt payment from me on mothers day as the extra bonus.
roll.gif

LKS1SV57

$20 off 150 at footlocker + free shipping = $140 F1s. Cheaper than Eastbay or SA right now. anyone got any better?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom