=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

You're all seasoned veterans here, but if you care for a review video, here's my first (and certainly not last) pair of Flyknit Ones.

Nike Factory Outlet in Orlando at International Drive -
Heaps of flyknits , first 2 waves.
Pink flash on the back wall for extra 20% off

Outlet south at vineland ave.
Pink flash at $129.99 along with other colors.
If anyone likes the ladies yellow with green, they have one size 12 and a couple of 10.5 for guys who like that color.

Clearance outlet at old Vineland rd in Kissimmee -
Nothing, I picked up the last game royal /white black volt in a 10.5 $99.99 + 20% off so $79.99.

As others have said, just wait it out, the prices are dropping !!

Thank goodness on the price drop. Got the pink flashes early so payed full price. No regret just stoked I will be getting more CWs for cheaper. These feel awesome on feet. The flyknit series all around put a lot of shoes to shame. If you haven't tried them yet, take advantage of the clearance prices. You won't be disappointed. I love roshe runs but these are on something different.

Snapped this earlier while at the park with my nephew

Bought these based off this pic. Wish the purple was really this dark. They're actually a bit lighter. Still like them though and got the RRS 20% off so not a bad buy. Definately getting more when they all go on sale.

Finally picked up the Wolf Grey's at FNL with my WC plus I asked dude if he could honor the $20 off $150 online discount instore and he did, so I got a total of $40 off, not to bad
pimp.gif

This is one of the best colors of wave 2, imo

Last edited:
Nike Factory Outlet in Orlando at International Drive -
Heaps of flyknits , first 2 waves.
Pink flash on the back wall for extra 20% off

Outlet south at vineland ave.
Pink flash at $129.99 along with other colors.
If anyone likes the ladies yellow with green, they have one size 12 and a couple of 10.5 for guys who like that color.

Clearance outlet at old Vineland rd in Kissimmee -
Nothing, I picked up the last game royal /white black volt in a 10.5 $99.99 + 20% off so $79.99.

As others have said, just wait it out, the prices are dropping !!

Wolf Grey sighting? :nerd:

Went last night and only seen the red/blues and the pink flashes on the back wall and the south beachish blue and pink in the size runs

Picked up my first pair of these with the Eastbay 20% off. Definitely in love and can't wait for Wave 3. Sorry for the poor quality pic

So what is the consensus? Which are best? Flyknit trainer, racer or lunar? I heard of many complaints for the trainer...

Seeing as I have all 3 I guess I can weigh in: trainers are a great casual sneaker that are good for running as well (imo look the best too), racers are the least comfortable (as to be expected) and arent ideal for long runs and lunars are a great combination of form and function (not good for lifting from what I've read).

Honestly I would start with the lunars since theyre the easiest to obtain for below retail then go from there

So what is the consensus? Which are best? Flyknit trainer, racer or lunar? I heard of many complaints for the trainer...
I dont think any of them are really good for continuous long distance running for training. Lunars can take the most striking and probably supports the best. All are relatively minimal, unless your legs are trained and ready for that. I say all are great for racing though. Racers for 1500, 5K, and 10k. Trainers for 10K or half marathons. And lunars for 10K, half marathon, or marathon. I guess it all depends on what you do=P

Back
Top Bottom