=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Anyone seen the lunarflash in person? Looks to have the same sole as the flyknit one, but with a more traditional mesh upper. Only $100, and some colorways are already on sale for $80. Makes the price for the lunar 1's look even more inflated.

Don't get me wrong, I'll take the flyknit look every time, but for actual running, they could be a good alternative.

Does anyone use any of the nikeplus watches or apps with the shoes. How good is it as far as being a running tracker ?
I use the nike GPS sportswatch with my pair of flyknits and it works great. You can sync it to nikeplus.com and it shows you you route that you ran as well as your pace.

It does the same thing the nike+ app for your iphone or android does it just means one less thing you ave to carry while running

No discount on this coming memorial day weekend? Damn.....been itching to pick up wolf grey

Premier listed the black and white chukkas on their site earlier if anyone is interested

Last edited:
Finally was able to get wolf greys with my friends discount .. Got 40 off so not as cheap as I would have liked but ill take it.

Anyone seen the lunarflash in person? Looks to have the same sole as the flyknit one, but with a more traditional mesh upper. Only $100, and some colorways are already on sale for $80. Makes the price for the lunar 1's look even more inflated.

Don't get me wrong, I'll take the flyknit look every time, but for actual running, they could be a good alternative.

Yeah a saw a pair yesterday funnily enough. I didn't know what they were until I read your post. Sole is more or less the same as lunars.

Tbh I thought they looked a bit like a girls shoe more than a guys shoe. The shape was also kind of similar to a roshe, but that could have been the persons feet.

I wouldn't get them for 100 or even 80 if I knew I could get flyknits for 120 every other week. Especially considering how good the flyknit upper is.

I use the nike GPS sportswatch with my pair of flyknits and it works great. You can sync it to nikeplus.com and it shows you you route that you ran as well as your pace.

It does the same thing the nike+ app for your iphone or android does it just means one less thing you ave to carry while running

I have the sportswatch myself and I love it for the most part. The only issue I have is that every once and a while the thing doesn't want to connect with the satelite. I've also been having issues connecting to Nike+.com but all in all, its cool. Just wish they had a cycling option with the gps watch as well so I could keep track of it all with the same software.

Man having a tough choice between the wolf greys and the volts. Would live to hear NTers thoughts which to grab first? (Yes I'll probably have both at some point LOL). Which do you think sells out first and which will be easier to get discounted later on? Thanks.

Last edited:
It does have a cycling mode. You just gotta change it on the Nike app on ur computer. Change pace to speed

I have the sportswatch myself and I love it for the most part. The only issue I have is that every once and a while the thing doesn't want to connect with the satelite. I've also been having issues connecting to Nike+.com but all in all, its cool. Just wish they had a cycling option with the gps watch as well so I could keep track of it all with the same software.

Last edited:
Man having a tough choice between the wolf greys and the volts. Would live to hear NTers thoughts which to grab first? (Yes I'll probably have both at some point LOL). Which do you think sells out first and which will be easier to get discounted later on? Thanks.

there's very few sizes sellling out on any sites at $160 so i would definitely hold off. i'm pretty sure you'll be able to get both of those for $120 or less.

run.com has blue glows for $133 with promo code [font=Helvetica Neue, Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, sans-serif]"FLYKNIT"[/font]

Last edited:
run.com has blue glows for $133 with promo code FLYKNIT
Would you care to share what's the promo code is? The one I find (FACEBOOK) is expired.
Look closer...
nerd.gif
wink.gif
HAHAHA......at first I was like WTH, then I see what you mean......the code is FLYKNIT

I tried checking the run.com site, when does this "flyknit" code and sale end?

(dont have the funds yet but will by sunday)

thanks

Back
Top Bottom