=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Hey guys i know this has probably already been covered in the thread, but just recently racked up the money to finally get a pair of these bad boys.

Just curious on a few things:
Differences between the Lunar 1+, Racer and Trainer? And how each one fits?
Also if i were to get a wmns cw, what size should I be looking at if i'm a 9 in most jordans, besides narrow ones like the 11's im a 9.5.

If anyone can help me out in any of those ^ it would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advanced!

Here's how I went with sizing...

F1: I prefer TTS, but I can go 1/2 up. I have one WMN's cw, and I opted for 1.5 up.

Racer: I didn't find these comfortable at all ( the Trainers also)! However, 1/2 up provided the best fit for me.

Trainer: For the first gen, I had to go 1/2 down. For the latest gen, I had to go 1/2 up.

The OP of that MC F1 pic confirmed that his pair are samples. :frown:
WOW! Who's gonna be the guinea pig to order first? :nerd: haha

For what it's worth, I actually saw em at my local Nordstrom (Stonestown) and the MC's weren't any different. Those pictures are definitely sample pics.

Edit - unless it's a new batch of lunar 1's? :nerd:

Last edited:
Posted this on the other FK thread so i figure I'll post here too (promise won't post in all the shoe threads, just these two :lol: ):

Not sure if posted but I've been seeing this commercial lately and I see plenty worried about getting their FKS dirty so this might be a solution?

the parts that appear black are actually a really dark blue (dark obsidian), and the sole is blue tint

If anyone is looking for this cw, San Leandro outlet had a few sizes from 9.5-11

this thread has died, anyone have any information or sample pics of the next version of this shoe? very interested to see how it gets better.

2s? (via IG)

If so, their silhouette is ehhh. Colorblocking will be their only hope. They also remind me of the Free Forward Mocs a bit...

Back
Top Bottom