=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

A little off topic, but anyone else dig these drifit knit tees? I love how they fit and look, but $70 for a tee?! :rolleyes

Last edited:
What's so special about it that makes it 70 dollars?! It's a nice plain shirt that should be no more than 20-25 dollars.

Nothing in its description really changes my opinion one bit on its MSRP...

SUPERIOR FIT, SEAMLESS FEEL

The Nike Dri-FIT Knit Short-Sleeve Men's Running Shirt features sweat-wicking, breathable fabric in a seamless design to minimize distractions and enhance comfort on your run.

SEAMLESS COMFORT

Seamless Dri-FIT Knit offers an exceptionally comfortable fit with less irritation caused by chafing.

SOFT FEEL

The ultra-soft tri-blend construction moves with you.

BREATHABILITY

An engineered design enhances overall breathability. On the sides, open mesh texture keeps air flowing to help keep you cool when things heat up.

More Benefits
•Raglan sleeves for enhanced range of motion
•Cord-management loop on center-back neck to help keep cords out of the way
•Reflective elements for visibility in low light

Product Details
•Fabric: Dri-FIT 56% polyester/44% nylon
•Machine wash
•Imported

The new model looks like it utilizes "gen-6" lunar cushioning, to be used in the upcoming lunar eclipse and probably the Lunarglide 6 if I had to guess. Looks like the sole is a trainer/lunar hybrid. Anyways, here is the lunar eclipse 4 sole for comparison:

Picked up the Sequiao and South Beach-lookin FL1s with the f&f at the Citadel outlet last week. Added some safari laces to the Sequoias. Kinda wishing that I didn't give em to my brother!

Anyone know where I can pick up a pair of the wolf grey/black/white cw (size 12) for less than retail? Saw that they were on sale on NDC, but they are sold out of my size unfortunately. Been waiting a while for these, so any help would be appreciated.

Anyone know where I can pick up a pair of the wolf grey/black/white cw (size 12) for less than retail? Saw that they were on sale on NDC, but they are sold out of my size unfortunately. Been waiting a while for these, so any help would be appreciated.

Eastbay has 20% off today

The new model looks like it utilizes "gen-6" lunar cushioning, to be used in the upcoming lunar eclipse and probably the Lunarglide 6 if I had to guess. Looks like the sole is a trainer/lunar hybrid. Anyways, here is the lunar eclipse 4 sole for comparison:

I'm pretty excited about the Eclipse4s (especially the cws below), as this is the first time they've really changed the sole. I got 1,200mi out of the originals. These new density lunar set-ups seem to wear out quicker than the older ones, so that's a concern of mine...

I also noticed the new model midsole dips a bit lower toward the forefoot, which really looks Trainer-esque as benz mentioned.

Is there any discount code to use it on SA ? thinking to pull the trigger on those MC lunars.

30% code to be used in stores will be the best you're going to find. If they don't have what you want in stores have them order it from the site for you.

Are these coupon able to use it online, upon emailing them ?

30% code to be used in stores will be the best you're going to find. If they don't have what you want in stores have them order it from the site for you.

Are these coupon able to use it online, upon emailing them ?

I don't believe so, they're intended for in store purposes. Ask the dude if they don't have what you want in store to order it for you, it shouldn't be a problem

what kind of promotion is this?  it's open to everyone?

It's just a normal SA coupon anyone can use it. And yes, if you go into the store right now we have a promotion going where we can order you the shoes and take off the 30% as well as shipping.

Guys do these stretch any? Cause I'm not sure if to size up or not I was only able to try a 9.5 and I have a bit of room not sure if to order a 9 from East bay.. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom