=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Stock locate bro, just bring in the SKU for the shoes and CW you want and ring-a-ding they're at your door.~

headed to the mall today to see what they have.
I want grey turquoise, if they don't have them....i think i am gonna grab a pair of premium AM1's lol. Pimento's have me on the fence.

I actually was a fan of the ZFK trainers. Admittedly i have never run in a lunar based shoe. So i am excited to get my hands on a pair of these. I have strictly run in Frees up until i got my flyknit trainers. The zoom is nice becuase it actually gives me a little bounce while running which i don't really feel in Free's. So thanks for the review Ray im stoked to see how these perform.

whoa - i stayed away to long lol

i'm super excited about these, even more so that i see the multi's will be a GR -

ill post any info i get on these -

so far i talked to the manager at the providence, ri store he said they have several CW's in already - they wont sell until the release date- but you can go in try a pair on and check them out- i'm heading up saturday

-----

and if anyone has the sku for the 010's that would be super :smile:

Nice to see you back, pez!

Man, when i went to try on a pair at my local FNL, the same one that had the Sequoias and Grey/Blues, the aforementioned cws were gone. I initially thought they pulled them from the shelves and held them until the February RD, but i guess not. I'm thinking they received an incomplete size run?

Speaking of holding off until the RD, I found it pretty intrresting that my other local FNL is holding their pairs until RD, while the other has been selling them since early January. The FNLs are less than 15mi apart from one another too. #managersdecisions

Last edited:
Just checked and they don't have my size in the black/white. May pull the trigger on the White/Black though. Thanks for that
I got the white/blacks off run.com too. Roadrunnersports actually has the black/whites in every size for pre-order (ships Feb 8th.) I was able to get them for 122 by joining their VIP thing and using a coupon code too.

thanks ray!

yes it is odd - the FNL near me in CT sells as soon as they receive the shipment in, the one in RI is strictly by RD- - which sucks because they are a bigger store and get better product....

In my case, the one that's already selling them seems to be the FNL that gets better product.

JK: I think you'll notice the bounce will be more evident in the Lunars because of the Bottomless Carrier construction, as previously seen in the LunarEclipse and LG4, in the midsole and outsole. If you look at the forefoot section of the outsole and firmly press on it, you can feel how soft and springy the Lunar is. It was pretty much a "night and day" difference from the ZFKs for me.

Last edited:
Stock locate bro, just bring in the SKU for the shoes and CW you want and ring-a-ding they're at your door.~
Isnt there a 2 week rule for new releases? Plus some workers are stingy as hell and wants the commission so they tell you no. 

Yeah, FNL employees get commission.
As for the two week wait period I don't think FNL does that. I thought it was only FTL.
And someone in this thread did a stock locate on these.~

Last edited:
That's news to me! :lol:

Then again, it's been 10 years since I worked there. My bad. :wow:

All good! Just trying to help when I can!

A few pages back someone said they were going to try to use one of the $20 off $100 coupons...any word? :nerd: :nerd:

It seems too good to be true that the MC pair will be a GR.

Nevertheless I will be dialed into this thread for more info on those because they are truly a thing of beauty.

5/9 of the Men's launch cws at FNL (via IG)

I want the Electric Greens bad! :nerd:

Last edited:
As I stated previously the multi-color (004) will be available at FNLs.

Ray, can you update OG post to state 004 will be available at FNL at this point with RD unknown or like someone posted maybe June.

Thanks Ray~

Back
Top Bottom