=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

That be dope, hope they have a blue tinted one :nerd:
You might want to add that they fit TTS, sorry just thought about that.~

Oh snap the electric/volt green have actual pics now? It just barely made it and they look beautiful

goody posted these pics of the E. Greens about a month ago.

I initially thought the tongue was Black, but, with the latest pic, it looks to be Sequoia (Dark Brown).

QuK: Done, Sir!

Last edited:
Might be just me but they seem like a dull green :rolleyes. ~

EDIT
Really they're dark brown that's new.~

Last edited:
It's actually "Midnight Fog". My fault.

I wonder how the Blue Glow/Black cw looks in actual pics. :nerd:

It's actually "Midnight Fog". My fault.

I wonder how the Blue Glow/Black cw looks in actual pics. :nerd:

Great job of updating the first page Ray!

Of the first wave I'm interested in the blue glows since I missed out on the ZFK. Also interested in the dolphin cw.

The electric green in wave 2 might be worth the wait...IMO of course

Last edited:
Was checking out the first wave of WMs and the chlorine blue/red and red/chlorine blue sounds :smokin. ~

So they come out 1/31, not 2/14? Def going grey/blue, disappointed tho I thought the volt/white/black we're this wave as well (electric green deceived me), at least it breaks up the funds, only one pair needs for me.

I fully intend on picking up the grey/blue tomorrow, my Finishline now has them in & although I'm suppose to wait I'm too impatient...oh well. I'm excited for this! I'll get pics of each color as long as things go according to the plan.

Oh man I can't wait for these to drop!! Looking forward to the grey/blue pair, though i saw a black pair floating around, and of course like everyone else, the MC pair/pairs. A little sad that someone mentioned those will release at Finishline since we don't have any here in Hawaii. Will the MCs be exclusive to FNL only?

Mid Feb is the official RD, and I think 1/31 is the date stores should have them by.
2/14 is the official release date. It hasn't changed yet, and Finish Line will have an abundance of CW for men's and women's! Have your calendars marked people! If the release date changes I'll post here.

I don't believe MC will be exclusive to FNL.
For some weird reason FNLs are getting their stock early. IMO I think it's because FNL is more geared toward runners than ballers.~

Last edited:
Bi
I don't believe MC will be exclusive to FNL.
For some weird reason FNLs are getting their stock early. IMO I think it's because FNL is more geared toward runners than ballers.~
Bingo! Finishline is a running focused company, hence "Nike track club", foot locker is basketball "house of hoops", and champs is football and training, and foot action is lifestyle.

I couldn't wait and stopped by a couple of FNLs on my way back home in the bay but found nothing...2/14 is gonna be a long wait.

Bi
Bingo! Finishline is a running focused company, hence "Nike track club", foot locker is basketball "house of hoops", and champs is football and training, and foot action is lifestyle.
Exactly. Still feel like the MC shouldnt be too hard to get. I feel obligated to cop some pairs since they drop on my birthday.lol

Bi

Now that i sit here and think about this, makes total sense lol. What a dummy i am. Well it looks like i may have to cop on the FNL website if they dont make them available to FTL, Champs, or NDC. And from the people who have dealt with the FNL website, this will be tough:frown:

Now that i sit here and think about this, makes total sense lol. What a dummy i am. Well it looks like i may have to cop on the FNL website if they dont make them available to FTL, Champs, or NDC. And from the people who have dealt with the FNL website, this will be tough:frown:

Just go in store if anything, plenty of stores are getting them, they're not that limited.

Bi

Truth.

2/14 is the official release date. It hasn't changed yet, and Finish Line will have an abundance of CW for men's and women's! Have your calendars marked people! If the release date changes I'll post here.

Will FNL get all the launch/Wave 1 cws? I'm really interested in seeing the Blue Glow/Black cw and two WMN cws (Teal/Orange and Yellow/Teal). :nerd:

Last edited:
Truth.
Will FNL get all the launch/Wave 1 cws? I'm really interested in seeing the Blue Glow/Black cw and two WMN cws (Teal/Orange and Yellow/Teal). :nerd:

speaking of the women's CW, what's the highest size you guys are seeing the women's pairs come in? I called my finishline & they apparently are going up to a women's 11 only, I'm looking for a 11.5/12 in women's colors:smh:

I really want the teal/orange color, I'm intrigued by those & the grey/pink pair for breast cancer runs

How come FNL selling these when they officially don't drop till feb? Is this cus they sell mainly running shoes?

Back
Top Bottom