=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Anybody close to the jersey gardens nike tryna help me out with a pair of Navy mcs? Called and dude said they had them but don't do phone orders "anymore" [emoji]128530[/emoji]

San Leandro Clearance had women's sz11 and up flyknit lunars 50% off

got these for $16 out the door. Womens 11/mens 9.5

Wore these today to work .. Still need to find the other 2 MCs

Anyone know when the next nike clearance sale is. Just got my first pair of lunar1s today and im in love need more 

Anyone know when the next nike clearance sale is. Just got my first pair of lunar1s today and im in love need more 
call your local Nike outlet and listen for the message. not too bad that L1's will be $49.97 - $69.97. such a great deal for a quality pair of shoes.
smile.gif

If I don't get these AJ1 Sb's tmrw those MC are getting copped

Last edited:
those MCs are flying..

i was waiting a bit to get em but my size is gone 
laugh.gif

oh well already have the trainers.

Nice^!!! I just got those greys and they will be my favorite among my others. Has anyone noticed different flyknit 1s fit differently? Some I am an 11 and others I am a 11.5

I just splurged and bought 4 pairs this weekend LOL, none more than $60 shipped. I could've waited to cop when there was a discount but I'm impatient as hell LOL. All from outlet stores from all over the nation! NIke customer assistance online chat is amazing and found all these for me, just provide the SKU for whatever shoe you want. Can't wait for them to come in!               

Nice work, I called about 10 stores after taking to the nike reps trying to find the wolf greys and blue MC in 11.5 with zero luck.  They rep said they had pairs and they would have none when I called 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom