=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Grand Prairie, TX outlets

Damnnn, did they have a bunch?? Like perhaps a size 11?

Grand Prairie, TX outlets

Okay, which of you MOFOS bought all of the remaining pairs for phone order? :smh:

I actually called them 20 minutes before they opened and they told me you couldn't place them on hold to do a phone order tomorrow morning but I just called back and they allowed someone else to do it for all the remaining pairs. I guess I got unlucky with a clueless employee...:smh:

Last edited:
Okay, which of you MOFOS bought all of the remaining pairs for phone order?
mean.gif

I actually called them 20 minutes before they opened and they told me you couldn't place them on hold to do a phone order tomorrow morning but I just called back and they allowed someone else to do it for all the remaining pairs. I guess I got unlucky with a clueless employee...
mean.gif
I didn't even call!! So none left?

Nope. When I called back, another employee told me that someone phone ordered the remaining inventory (around 12 pairs)...:smh:

Good news though. I was able to order 2 pairs of my size from the Aurora, IL outlet (real nice employees who know their policy). Call them tomorrow morning. They should have some left. They also honored the additional 30% off the 69.97 price for my phone order...:smokin

Last edited:

Nope. When I called back, another employee told me that someone phone ordered the remaining inventory (around 12 pairs)...:smh:

Good news though. I was able to order 2 pairs of my size from the Aurora, IL outlet (real nice employees who know their policy). Call them tomorrow morning. They should have some left. They also honored the additional 30% off the 69.97 price for my phone order...:smokin

That's weird considering phone orders aren't supposed to exceed $200.

I'm branching out into this shoe. Was kinda curious about the hype and got these for 69.99 plus 40% off at my outlet that's closing down. 2 women's colors and 1 men's. Not sure I'm feeling the turquoise pair tho. Came to about $42 each.

Anyone know if they have smaller sizes left? particularly 7 or 7.5?
Nope. When I called back, another employee told me that someone phone ordered the remaining inventory (around 12 pairs)...
mean.gif

Good news though. I was able to order 2 pairs of my size from the Aurora, IL outlet (real nice employees who know their policy). Call them tomorrow morning. They should have some left. They also honored the additional 30% off the 69.97 price for my phone order...
smokin.gif

Anyone know if they have smaller sizes left? particularly 7 or 7.5?

Just call.

I got the same colors you got and the last 7.5 pair of pinks for my wife. I didn't know they were closing. I happen to stop on my way to AC.

I got the same colors you got and the last 7.5 pair of pinks for my wife. I didn't know they were closing. I happen to stop on my way to AC.

good stuff man. my fiancés size wasn't there so it was just me getting it in :lol:

officially close on may 31st. gonna miss that place. :smh:

Right on. Did they have a lot of sizes left when you were there? Gonna hit them up tomorrow for a size 9.

Back
Top Bottom