=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

yeah so tempting to start hitting the phone and do some outlet hunting...size 12 all day!
Tell me about it. I was on the phone all night looking for those electric greens in a size 12. If anyone has a lead on those, wolf greys, or obsidian multicolors, let me know. I've been looking for all of them for a while now.

+1 on the obsidian multicolors...size 12...let me know if you find two pair!  I'll do the same!

New pick ups.
that's how you do it!! great pick ups man. still debating on those south beach ones. but if I catch 'em $49.97 + 20% off, I don't think I can resist.
smile.gif

hmmm. interesting. I know they were on NDC also but went really fast when NDC had an extra 20% off clearance. That was probably around Christmas time. Nonetheless, glad they showed up at the outlets and at a good discount. Now FNL needs to RTV their stock since they're not putting them on sale so Nike can put them at the outlets too.
wink.gif
Did you get your pairs yet? Post some pics when you get them.

Did you get your pairs yet? Post some pics when you get them.
they're waiting for me at the FedEx office. I hope this outlet did a better job on packaging than my last phone order. LoL

I still can't believe we were given the chance to snag the 107 cw for more than half the retail. I hope the 106 cw becomes available too in the future. don't mind doubling on those as well. I will take an updated group shot too.
nerd.gif

Let me know if you end up finding any for a discounted price...super-rep'd if you can help...size 12!  I know @airtothemax is looking also.

thanks!
I believe that the 444 cw is long gone unfortunately since they've been in the outlets for a while, probably since the holidays. only place I see them is e-rape, I mean e-bay..
wink.gif

Missing the wolf greys and theres a pair thats all blue with a speckled sole I've been trying to find but no dice.

Size 12 here, I did a nike product locate and was given 5 stores for each color way and none of them had any in my size/flat out didn't have any. :smh:

I need these in my life.....

......for a discounted price
laugh.gif
Picked these up for $48.99 at the end of May from Jersey Gardens outlet. They are popping up here and there. A friend of mine found a size 10.5 at an outlet in Florida after talking to a Nike Rep.

Picked these up for $48.99 at the end of May from Jersey Gardens outlet. They are popping up here and there. A friend of mine found a size 10.5 at an outlet in Florida after talking to a Nike Rep.
yeah, I hope you guys find your pairs. they're such a great looking shoe and if picked up for current price, it's a steal.

Yeah you're right...the supremes are more black...my bad....

I'll keep an eye out for you....The Leesburg Nike Outlet gets flyknit lunar1s here and there

Dope :smokin really appreciate it

Love the color blue on them and I'm a sucker for the speckled sole :lol:

No prob...they are pretty fresh....I've been a fan since picking up these:
[h1]554887 008[/h1]

Well Nike just owned me...checked product stock via Nike Chat for the 554887-444's and the system said 8 stores had em...tried all 8 and all the systems read either 1 or 2....which really means NONE...failed with flying colors...

Some of the stores DID have the volt/black colorway in sz 12 for $49 but not my plan B for failing on the 444's.

Back
Top Bottom