=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

jimmyjazz has so many flyknit lunar1s in stock but still got a steep price of $128...and that factors in the 20% off coupon...

Just ordered a pair right now and now I want those 
laugh.gif
 man I need to chill with the pickups 

Man I've been looking all over the place for 554887-001, 401, 705, in an 8.5 but nobody seems to have it. :frown:

These arrived today.
smokin.gif

I like the color blocking.. didn't realize how light that white/grey is

Last edited:
Yessir.

Checked my pending transactions and minus the survey coupons I used (3), total for 2 pairs came to be like ~$106

Yessir.

Checked my pending transactions and minus the survey coupons I used (3), total for 2 pairs came to be like ~$106

mind if I ask which outlet it was? Might scoop up a pair. What was the price for one?

I called the texas outlet listed above, they were supposed to be 69.97 per pair and thats what I agreed to price wise. But looks like they rang up for less, so worth a shot, just don't go and get me price corrected haha

Welp they didn't have my size. oh well. Got the ones with the volt speckles from camarillo for 69.

I called the texas outlet listed above, they were supposed to be 69.97 per pair and thats what I agreed to price wise. But looks like they rang up for less, so worth a shot, just don't go and get me price corrected haha
I just called. Was able to get a size 9.5. Additional 20% off as well.

Order the a size 12 from the texas location, total was around 60 including shipping. Great Deal!

Back
Top Bottom